Chapter 15 - Eighteen years .

After I made peace with Roger, in the week following Victoria, Layla and we went to London looking for apartments for rent. Classes at the University of London beginning in mid-September. Roger took us to London by car. It was a dangerous and fun trip. When it comes to Roger is so. We come to London and Rog and I showed the girls the apartment that Paul and he had rented with the furniture and utensils. He already had a copy of the key and entered the apartment. There was a spacious living room with two sofas, a bookcase with a TV and radio. We went to the small kitchen. There was a small table with four chairs, a stove with four burners, a refrigerator, a cabinet with kitchen utensils and a sink. Then he showed us the small bathroom and two bedrooms. One would be him and the other of Paul. And then the small laundry and balcony. Rog said in early September is already beginning to bring his clothes and stuff for the apartment.

Then the girls and I went looking for an apartment to rent. Our apartment would have to be greater than the boys. Roger said to rent an apartment to stay too close to him and Paul. The girls and I saw a beautiful apartment that is close to campus that will study and half an hour from Rog and Paul's apartment. The apartment has three bedrooms, one for me, Layla and Victoria, a spacious living room, a small bathroom, a small kitchen, a laundry room and small balcony as well. The rent is a bit expensive, but as the girls and I will divide the costs close contract with the owner of the apartment for two years of rent. Ready. The girls and I have had our apartment, finally. As yet we work, our parents will pay our share of the rent as well as water, electricity and telephone. I can not wait to study and get a job as intern in London and having my independence. As for Winifred boys and Michael will pay the part of Roger and Paul's parents to him. Michael has to pay alimony to his son and Clare up to two complete twenty-one years. We learned that Roger and I study in London and was very happy. Roger has not spoken to his father. I think it will take, but one day they both understand. After we closed contract and we hit it.

Roger, the girls and I were walking a little in London. 

Roger hastily drove through London's streets and I told him to take it easy. 

I was in the passenger seat with a giant map of London. Layla and Victoria were in the back seat laughing at Roger and me. 

- Wanted Rog, turn right to go towards the London Eye. 

Rog makes a right turn relatively quickly, causing the car to skid a little on the track.  

- Rog you want to kill us? I do not want to die here in London . Slow down . You are too hasty driving.

- Sorry princess. - He smiles softly. - Was inadvertently.

- Roger you are completely crazy . But I love your insane way of driving. - Layla says smiling.

- Glad you love Layla - he smiled. - Because only know how to drive that way.

- Layla does not give boldness to Roger. But we did not arrive alive to Truro today. 

- Yasmine, trust me and stop complaining - Roger says smiling. - If used to it because when I buy a car here in London I will always ride to you. You can get used to my crazy way of driving. 

- What Jesus protect me from their insanities, Rog. 

- You look a little couple of boyfriends, you know? - Victoria laughed. - Imagine if they were real sweethearts. 

Rog and I were silent. I'll kill Vick for saying that. 

Finally after Rog of madness in traffic we arrived at the London Eye. We were a good time there. We took pictures, had fun, we saw the Thames and Buckingham Palace. London is just wonderful, a dream really. Thank God I made the right choice. We stopped at a diner and made a snack.