Chapter 16 - London.

After my birthday, Roger, Paul, Layla, Victoria and I went to London again, all in the same car. Imagine the madness that was. A talk incessantly. We were taking some clothes, shoes for rented apartments, Posters. Roger was already carrying his drums, guitar and guitar. The car's trunk was packed. Paul, Layla and Victoria were in the back seat of the car asleep. I was in the passenger seat listening to music. I was very sleepy, but would not let Roger awake alone in the middle of the highway. It was seven in the morning. We had gone to Truro for an hour. I grabbed my backpack and pulled out a piece of chocolate cake that was made to eat on the trip. 

- Want a piece of cake, Rog? I put in your mouth. - She said laughing. 

- You addictive me with her chocolate cake. I want, princess. 

I caught a piece of small chocolate cake and say: 

- Open the angel mouth. 

Roger opens his mouth paying attention to the road. I put the piece of cake in his mouth and he slowly bites purpose of my hand. 

- Rog, are you crazy?

He smiles chewing the cake and then says: 

- I'm crazy from birth, princess. - Flashing smiles at me. - Your cake is delicious. When we get to London we will take coffee in the apartment. We will have a day of hard work today. 

- The coffee bottles are here. I have not forgotten anything. 

I look back and see our friends sleeping. - Pretty if you want you can get some sleep too. - I said my best friend looking at me quickly and then going back to watch the road. 

- I'll stay awake doing you company, Rog. - Smile. - I do not trust much in you driving, so I'll be watching. 

- Pretty so offend me. - It does pout. 

I do fondness in her hand for a moment, he smiles. 

- The best decision I made was this: go to London with you. Study, get a job and stay close and you, my lovely crazy. 

- I am very glad you're with me, Princess. Be sick without you, could not bear to miss. 

- And I could not bear my angel. - Smile.  

POV Roger .  

We were going to London. It will be a day that already arrumaremos a little rented apartments that we will . It's seven in the morning. I have been driving for an hour on the highway. There is no traffic . It is okay. Increase slightly the car's speed . Yasmine is beside me with her beautiful long black hair in the wind. My God, Yasmine every passing day is more beautiful and with all due respect : hot. Of course I will not say it to her , that my best friend is hot. It is only in my mind it. Yasmine is a fatal combination of girl - woman. She has an angelic face , a target face, with big brown eyes mesmerizing honey, a little fleshy lips and rosy , long wavy black hair beautiful. An angel 's face. It's like a porcelain doll . E is the body of a woman.

And that body ... It's a loss. It has the thin waist, wide hips , thick legs , breasts and butt topping . For some time now Paul and I noticed that her breasts and butt Yasmine are larger. Do not judge me , please , I am a boy of eighteen and repair it in women , including my best friend who sits next to me in the car. And I'm about to lose control of the car so beautifully beside me. Yasmine is bewitching me more and more over time.

- Rog ? Rog ? Earth calling - says smiling my princess. 

- Hi? - I wake up from my reverie . 

- Rog you're on the moon does not it? You are almost 170 km / h in this car , slow down , please. You know what I'm afraid . 

- Ok, princess. - We decrease the speed to 140 km / h. - Sorry I was thinking of a few things here and increased speed without notice .