Chapter 6 - Broken.

The 1965 Christmas and New Year's Eve my grandparents , uncles and cousins ​​came with me and my parents in Truro. It was the first time they came to town and loved it, although not accustomed to the cold.

On Christmas Eve Roger went with his parents , grandparents, aunts and uncles and her sister Clare. He was also the home of Elisa's family. On Christmas Day after lunch Roger went to my house , knowing all my Brazilian family. My grandparents loved the gentle way , thoughtful and playful Roger . My single Brazilian raw Roger liked it so much , but said he already had a girlfriend for sorrow them.  

In the coming days my parents took my family members to roam through the city of Truro and other nearby counties. Soon it was New Year's Eve. At that time I was with my family, but when it was eleven-thirty Roger picked me up at home with Elisa for we watch the fireworks display in the city center. In the city center we find Layla, Victoria, Paul and other classmates. Soon it was midnight and we wish you all a Happy 1966. On the first day of the year 1966 I had lunch with my family. Roger went home in the evening and talked a lot with my family. Quickly arrived on January 6 and my grandparents with my uncles and cousins ​​had to return to Brazil. I cried a lot to embrace them all. It was wonderful to spend the year-end festivities with all of them again. Time passed quickly and arrived in February and the beginning of classes. We were in the last year of high school. Roger said his dream is to be a successful drummer, but in the meantime is studying hard to get a scholarship to study dentistry at the University of London, School of Medicine of the London Hospital. Roger loves biology, chemistry and physics and always has very high grades in these subjects. And I also chose dentistry because according to him is a profession that earns reasonably well. But will not give up his dream of being a musician.  

Layla has already decided the profession who wants to follow: British Literature. Layla is intended to be a successful writer. She loves to read and write. Victoria will Photography college and Paul says it will do Biology faculty. 

After all depend only on us to have the high notes and can get scholarships in universities we want.

1966 will be the decisive year for our studies. While we think in the future we fear we parted, after all we do not know in which universities will study and see each other often. What we do know is that many things will change in our lives. But we promise that despite the obstacles that may always keep in touch and we will find ourselves in one way or another.

In March , Roger and the other guys have changed the band's name was once Jonny Quale and The Reaction only for The Reaction . And they entered into a city of music championship, placing third .

At the end of April , on a Saturday afternoon with a pleasant temperature was studying for exams in English, mathematics and history that would make during the week. In the evening I would go to the house with Layla Victoria, Paul , Roger and Elisa watch a movie . We had already combined during the week at school. My parents were not home . My mother was working overtime at the hospital. Nurse works too hard and my father had gone to the supermarket to buy a few things my mother had asked .I was in my room studying for exams when the doorbell rang. Out of my room, I went downstairs and looked in the peephole to see who was the person ringing the bell. To my surprise it was Roger.I opened the door for him and he came right embracing me tightly crying like a child.The hugged her back, surprised at what was going on. Roger sobbed in the middle of his crying.

- Rog, for God's sake, what happened to you to be crying like this? - Pulled him by the hand and led him to the couch and he kept hugging me.

- It's over between Elisa and I, Yasmine. She broke up. She does not love me anymore. In fact she never loved me. He stayed with me to forget William, a boy of the third year from the other room. William now wanted to stay with her. Elisa accepted and ended it with me. I am suffering, Yasmine.

When Roger told me that I was paralyzed. It is not possible that all this time Elisa did not like Roger. They were together for almost a year. And when he spoke of William remembered quickly. William is the 3o.B. It is a very beautiful, bright boy who Rog is much more beautiful than him, but William is beautiful and also draws attention wherever he goes, but did not know that Elisa liked him.

- I can not believe she did this to you, Rog. - said angrily. - She played with her feelings. Monday I'll talk to her at school. She does not have that right to hurt their feelings. I'm sorry, my angel.

- My heart is very sore, Yasmine. - said crying and shaking - No need to talk to Elisa. I do not want more trouble and you get yourself into trouble with her. I want you to stay with me, cares for me, princess.

I embraced Rog strongly and asked him to lie on my lap. I tried to calm him down and dried up all your tears. Him beautiful blue eyes were always bright with joy now were filled with sadness and red from crying.The calmed saying that Elisa does not deserve his love and does not deserve his tears. Softly sang some songs and gradually he was calming down. It was affection in his hair and on his face.Roger was totally vulnerable. I've never seen him in that state. I never thought he was so sensitive.After a while he got up from my lap and just sat hugging me, silent stroking through my hair and I kissed her face several times and his head also. After about two hours he was already totally calm.

- Thank you for being with me, Yasmine. -  said looking at me sadly. - I do not know what would I do without you. I thought I'd talk to my mother, but she is already suffering too much because of my father. Their relationship goes from bad to worse. Clare has also been crying hidden because of all this. 

- Rog, I will always be by your side at all times. Always. - I smile caring for him. Count on me always, angel. 

- Princess, I'm going home to take a quick shower, around six in the evening I come get her to go on Layla's house ok? 

- OK my angel. Keep calm. I know you're still very sad but with time everything will return to normal. - I smiled at him. I hope you. 

He said goodbye to me, going to his house to shower. I sighed and finished studying and then I was grooming me. 

At six o'clock I heard a horn in front of the house. It was Roger who was waiting in the car of his mother. I got in the car and kissed him on the cheek. He took the back seat of a small bouquet of white and red roses. 

- For you princess. I know how much loves roses. I bought for you. Thank you for hearing me now late. I feel a little better. I ran my hand on her face smiling and said: 

- I loved the bouquet of roses, my pretty boy. And no need to thank. Always take care of you.

I caught the bouquet of roses and I was smelling. The roses were beautiful.Quickly we went to Layla 's house to meet with our friends for we watch a movie. 

This would not be the first disappointment that Roger would have in 1966 .