Chapter 4 - Sixteen years old - part 2

Roger's behavior was very strange . He was super harsh with me.

- Good afternoon to you too Roger . I came to know how you are , after being with Regina last night, but by the way came at bad time .

- What do you know , Yasmin ? Regina and I stayed last night. We kissed and ...

- No need to go into detail about last night, Roger . I 'm an idiot for coming here . Only their harsh behavior says it all. I've noticed you do not want to see me. I only regret that tomorrow we will have to do a biology work together in class, as was already agreed last class. See you tomorrow.

- Yasmine wait. - It touches on her friend's arm.

- Bye Roger .

- Yasmine, do not go. - Says he sad sitting on the couch. - Forgive me for the harsh manner in which I spoke to you. I did not mean that.

- Roggie, what happened? I made you something? - I said sitting beside him passing my hand on her beautiful short blonde hair. Were you bothered by Jonny giving me a stolen kiss and I have liked? And because I hitched a ride with him to leave?

- Yes, Yasmine. That's it. I felt jealous. I apologize for being so stupid. I know that Jonny is a nice guy, I'm friends with him, but I felt jealous of you. And I can not explain why. Forgive me for being so silly. I just feel afraid that on the day you're dating someone you forget, do not want to know me. So I acted like that.

- Rog, I repeat: never leave you. While you want me in your life will always be by your side. I can date, get married, have children, you will always be by my side. It's my best friend. - Kiss his face and he smiles fondly.

- Sorry for my silly jealousy crisis. - He lay in my lap.

- Ok my angel, no need to apologize. Over time I discovered his knack jealous. - Smile.

- And I want to tell you something else, princess. But it's not about my jealousy. It's about my parents.

- What about your parents, Rog? They are at home?

-. There They went to the house of some friends and asked me to look at Clare. But this morning they fought again. They had a very big fight. My mother is suffering much, Yasmine, I'm not supporting it.

- I'm sorry Rog. My parents sometimes also discuss and ...

- Yasmine The difference is that their parents love each other and love you, give you attention. The question of my parents is different: they fight almost every day. My father demonstrates that not love my mother as before. My mother suffers silent, but I caught her crying sometimes. And my father turned away from me and Clare. This has hurt me a lot.

- Calm your heart, Rog. Everything will work out and know that I will always be with you at all times.

- Thank you Yasmine. - Says kissing my left hand fondly. - I love you too my friend.

- I love you too my friend. I listened intently to everything Roger said. He was still lying in my lap and I was affection in her hair in silence, until he fell asleep.Roger was sleeping so calm. It was the whirlwind of emotions while awake. Roger is very outgoing, intelligent, adventurous, funny. He did not for a moment. But while the watch while sleeping realize how much he is lacking and needs attention.I stayed for about half an hour stroking her hair and thinking about my future. The future of Roger. I wonder what fate holds for us? I just hope he can fulfill his dream of being a great musician, I had a great journalist and that above all we ever be friends forever.

A short time later he woke up smiling at me. I froze on the spot. Your smile was the most beautiful. Her beautiful blue eyes sparkled as he looked at me as if to read my thoughts.