Chapter 13 - Decision

Right now Roger said :

- So this is how , Yasmin ? I am all for you?- This and a bit more . I hate you Roger . I was always by his side, at all times and you do not recognize it. It is a tremendous a motherfucker right - I say angrily.I know I should not have said that , but I have lost my patience .- Okay. If so, it no longer makes sense .At that moment he takes his arm a small bracelet that is with the words '' Rog and Yasmine , friendship for eternity '' and throws to the ground.That left me with surprise and sadness in my heart, but I did not cry in front of him . I did the same with my bracelet. I threw on the floor as well. 

- We're even , Roger. Now that we are no longer friends leave me alone , pretend you do not exist. You are not able to forgive myself for a lie. I know that was wrong with you, I 'm an idiot too, but I'm sorry , but after the events of that night no return . Forget Me.

I was late and went to meet Layla and Victoria and said he would call my father. I called him . In half an hour he would be taking me . Still we take a glass of soda each and then headed towards the exit. I saw Paul and Roger talking. Roger looked bleak .  

POV Roger . 

Yasmin crossed the line with his words. I'm feeling hurt, anger and at the same time love. Mixed feelings . I saw the bracelets to the ground. She also took her . Damn it. Yasmin and I are idiots it. I took the floor bracelets and put in the pocket of my pants . 

- I saw the whole scene , Roger. Yasmin and you had another argument . - Paul said laughing . - Opposites attract friend . 

- We will pay the bill , Paul and we'll get out of here . I want to go somewhere else and get drunk . 

We paid the bill and headed toward the exit . Yasmin was , Layla and Victoria talking , smiling. I spent next to Yasmin and ran into it on his shoulder on purpose.

- In addition to being self-centered, a son of a bitch, boring, is blind himself. Uses his glasses to drive the car , Roger. Your senses like hearing, touch , taste, smell are perfect to a fault , but the view is not good. Be careful not to crash the car again. While you drive well it is crazy shaking on the steering wheel . 

- Wishing Roger hit the car is Yasmin ? - Paul spoke angry . - Be careful what you wish to girl. 

- I do not wish ill of no one , Paul. Just told him to be careful. He does not see well at night. 

At this point I took my glasses from his pocket and placed . I turned to Yasmin and showed his middle finger to it. 

I got in the car with Paul takes off sprinting and parking .POV Yasmin .Roger put his glasses and made a nice gesture nothing to me. Fool. He got into the car with Paul . Roger came out singing tire with the car at high speed, more to the speed of light .- That way Roger hit the car at any time again. - Layla said.- It is so because of Yasmin . - Countered Victoria.I sat in sad sidewalk and said,- After all I care about Roger . He left here too crazy . I'm afraid that something happens to him , let him crazy.My friends held me silent. A short time later my father came and picked us up .We were at home. The girls and I watch a comedy film on television and eat popcorn.It was about three in the morning when we were getting ready to sleep.- Girls , I made a decision .- What Yasmin ? - Layla asked curiously .- Promise you will not talk to Roger and neither Paul?- We promise . - Said Victoria.

I told the two the decision was taken and they were very happy. Even he was relieved. Now with time we will see how things will forward.

It was past one month. We were in the second week of May. Roger and I were not on speaking terms. We saw each other at school, but we were far apart. Roger spent most of the time with Paul and other boys and rehearsals of the band The Reaction. I spent time with Layla, Victoria and other girls. It had already been approved in high school. But we had to go to school to fulfill presence of the school year. Layla commented to me that Paul had spoken to her that Roger and he was last week in London and have chosen an apartment that they will live that will be near the campus they will study: Roger Dentistry study on the campus of London Hospital. Paul will study Biology on the same campus that Roger. The apartment they chose is fifteen minutes from the campus of the University.