Chapter 35 - It's over. - End of the first season.

POV Yasmin . 

Vick and Layla were right to be disappointed with me. I am a self-centered , an ordinary . This July has been the case all. 19 was the birthday of Brian in the pub yesterday July 20 for the first time in history man stepped on the moon . The US commander Neil Armstrong step on the moon. More than 500 million people around the world watched on TV as risky feat . At this time Neil said, it is a small step for man , one giant leap for mankind . I'm sure Brian is elated with all this .  

And now here I am crying, seeing the pictures taken by Vick buying infidelity Tim eye on the clock:. Nine. I walk into my room and linen change quickly. Call Tim saying if he will be at home or going out. He said he will be at home. I tell him I'm going home now. It strange at times and be full Monday. 

Screw it. I tell him I need to talk. I grab my bag and put the pictures in it. Vick and Layla are in their rooms. Going toward the exit and hit the door with a striking force. I take the subway and I weep until the halfway point. Tim's fault, my fault I'm losing my friends. 

A large portion of it is my fault, I admit. I go down to the next station to Tim's house. I walk about ten minutes to get to his home. I have separated the doorbell and Tim received me.

He realized that my eyes were red. He hugged me and kissed me when he was pulled away. 

- What happened princess? 

- Let's talk in your room.  

We went up to his room. 

- Tim , you really love me ? 

- Of course I love you, Yasmin . - He asked confused . - Why the question? 

- So why lie to me ? - said crying. - 

- I do not understand , Princess. 

- If you love me , because you betray me ? I knew you was seen yesterday with a girl at Dominos pizza , hand in hand with her ​​and you also exchanged kisses. 

- Who told you that? - Tim asked surprised. - Please tell me. 

- No matter who was Tim. - She said flatly . 

- Yasmin , sometimes the person who told you that invented the whole story to harm our relationship.

- The person spoke the truth . 

I thought I'd show the photos to Tim , but if I did that he will know right away that it was Victoria who took the pictures . And it could take satisfactions with her and the fight be widespread.

I did not want to fuss with anyone, let alone with Victoria and do not want to hurt the band .  

- Yasmin, let me explain, please ...

- Tim, can you love me, but you're womanizer. Always will be. Sometimes you felt attraction to the girl, I know how.

- Forgive me for this, Yasmin. - It touches on my face. - I'll be honest: I really was with another girl yesterday. She's in my class of college. I swear to you: it was only attraction. After the pizza we were ...

- At a motel. I know. Always ends well. - Said cold. - Good thing I did not give myself to you, Tim Good..

- Yasmin, I love you. - Tim said desperately.

- Tim, I'll also be honest with you: as long as you love me, I like you, I swear that this whole time I tried to fall in love for real for you, but I could not. You're beautiful, smart, funny, a great company, but I not really love you for it and neither was with other guys. I was faithful to you. As long as you love me and act with infidelity. I support everything in a relationship, less infidelity. I ask your forgiveness if somehow also not been honest with you my feelings, but never betrays you with someone.