Chapter 30 - Trip to Truro, family, confessions and virginity.

POV Yasmin.Finally the month of April arrived. The stages of my friends and my over. We've done a new stage of application due out next week.

Today is Thursday. Day of my Spanish course. My course is from seven to nine.

When you exit the Spanish course who meet in the output: Roger.

- Rog, what do you do here? - I hugged surprise and kissed him on the cheek.

- I came to get her on the course. - He smiles with a wrench in hand.

- Rog do not tell me ... - said smiling.

- I bought my car yesterday, Yasmine. I did not say anything to you because I wanted to surprise you. - He smiled. - And I sought today in the late afternoon. - He hugged me stronger.

- Thank God my angel. - I smile. - I am very happy for you. So wanted a car. - I kissed him on the face more often.

- Come on, I'll give you a ride.

We crossed the street and he took me to his car: a mini Cooper 1966, red. He opened the door for me and I sat in the passenger's seat. He turned and sat in the driver's seat.

- Your car is very cute, very beautiful. - Smiled kissing her cheek.

- Finally after almost two years here in London I bought my car. - He smiled. - Until not pay so expensive. I already showed the car the boys this afternoon.

- Can I turn on the radio?

- Of course, princess, feel free. - Rog smiled. - Tomorrow we travel to Truro after college in my car. 

- May god protect us. - I laughed at him. 

He started the car and said pouting: 

- Yasmine, do not talk like that. It seems like I'm a bad driver. 

- You are a great driver, but also crazy. - I smile. - But slowly I am getting used to his antics behind the wheel. 

- Good to know. I know that there racetrack here in London. I will sign up to participate in May. The top three finishers earn good money. You will be copilot. - He smiled. 

- Are you kidding me is not Roger? - More smiles as he drove quickly through the streets of London. - If I'm in his car at the time of a race I will have a heart attack. 

- I am not kidding. - He smiles winking at me stopping at a red light. - You go with me to the race. I'll convince her. 

- It will not even, Rog. - He smiled taking a purse mint bullet and putting in my mouth. Want one?

- I want. - He said, taking a mint. - I've packed up my suitcase for the trip.

- I have also packed up my . You can have lunch with me tomorrow. I do a quick lunch for us and in the evening we went to Truro. 

- Can be. - Says he heard the song that was playing in the car, Yesterday The Beatles and begins to hum . - Great, Rog . - I say humming the music too and the signal immediately opens . 

- Wants to sing in the band, Yasmine ? - He smiles at me quickly . - You have an angel 's voice. If it were following singing career she would succeed. 

- My destination is another , Rog . - I smile. - But I was thinking, if you want you can teach me how to play guitar any time , but only as a hobby. 

- I teach with the greatest joy . - He smiles watching traffic . Maybe I still convince you to be a musician . I rolled my eyes and smiled.

- I talked to Brian and Tim and had told them that this weekend will go to Truro. Presentations back next Friday. And the Spanish lessons, how's it going ?