Chocolates and bunnies~

---------------------------------
Trafalgar X Reader
Please enjoy vote and comment your thoughts.
Sorry if there are wrong grammars
---------------------------------

It's Easter tomorrow, and the whole crew of the sub much to your captain's dismay planned to celebrate it.

While making chocolate bunnies you hummed your (favorite song), totally unaware of the pair of eyes watching you.

"Phew now let's put in the fridge" you huffed as you grab the tray and open the fridge placing it gentle and closing the refrigerator door, you decided to take a shower since your covered in sweat and chocolate on some parts of your hand, you finally noticed someone staring at you, you turn your head at the person.

"Captain I didn't see you there, is there something you need?" You ask politely.

"No I don't need anything, I was just checking on you" he said calmly.

"Ok then I'm gonna clean up now" you said.

"Wait, you got something on your fingers" he said while pointing at it. You look at your fingers and smiled at him.
"It's just chocolate captain, ahh speaking of chocolate do wanna try some? I'll go get one if you want " you said.

"No need, instead..." He trails off and walk up to you, he grabs your wrist staring at it then at you.

"Uh...I'll wash my hands don't worry " you said as you started to pull away only to be stop by him gripping your wrist harder. Before you could say anything else he slowly puts one of your chocolate coated fingers in his mouth,

"C-captain?" you started to stutter at what he was doing, after he ate all the chocolate on your finger he took it out, you wanted to pull away but he doesn't let you.

"I'm not done" he smirks. He did the same with your other fingers nipping it playfully, causing you to flinch. Your cheeks were hot and red after.

"Delicious, call me Law when we're alone" he said with his smirk plastered on his face, after that he turn on his back and left you didn't realize you were holding your breath until you gave out a loud sigh.

"Stupid Law" You mumbled.

End