Real world to One Piece world?

--------------------------
Law X OC

everything is based on me.

this will be kinda weird.

-------------------------

ahh the joy of dreaming about my favorite anime One Piece, replaying the scene in dressrosa with the strawhats plus Traffy.

"Karen wake up!" my mom said as she shakes me, I opened my eyes and groaned. The struggle of having a good dream ruined.

"why do I have to wake up, it's to early" I whined and covered my face with a pillow.

"you have a check up today" she said, I started to think. check up? I have a case of congenital heart disease but my heart is fine already I'm 16 that was 12 years ago that I had an operation.

"Karen hurry up we leave in an hour" my mom said sending me back to reality. I stood up and went to the bathroom and took a bath. After taking a bath I went down and eat breakfast, while waiting for my parents I dried my hair and tied it up nicely I grab my bag and took my medicine.

"Karen are you ready?" My dad asked I nodded and he told me to get in the car so I did. while driving to the hospital I realized something different.

"Dad this is not the way to the usual hospital that I go you know?" I said

"Oh I forgot to tell you a friend recommended me a new doctor, I heard he's pretty good with cardiac cases" My mom informed me.

"not as good as Traffy" I mumbled to myself. after half an hour we reached the new hospital. I got out the car and dad drove off to find a parking lot. I followed my mom inside. The surrounding makes me feel uneasy.

"Maybe because of the new surrounding" I said to myself and silently followed mom. after a few minutes of walking we finally reached the room.

"Mom what kind of check up do I have? it it the usual check up with the stethoscope or do I have to do the echo cardiogram thingy?" I asked her.

"all"  she said bluntly causing me to widen my eyes.

"all? but that's too expensive" I said to her. She motioned me to sit on the chair while we wait for our turn.

"They say it's free if it's the first time, besides the doctor has special skills" she said. I looked at her worriedly. what kind of doctor gives free test. There are few patients only in here, I thought he was popular.

"Karen" The assistant called, and surprisingly I think he's a fan of One Piece cuz he's wearing Penguin's hat. I stood up and my parents followed me in the clinic. 

"good morning doctor Law" my mom greeted. my eyes widen as the doctor looked at me with a smirk. Your kidding me, he looks like traffy, and same name too this must be a coincidence . My face scrunched up as I realized this. I let my mind wander off as my parents explained my case.

 maybe he likes One Piece too just like his assistant.

 I like my doctor before he was nice to me even if he's an old geezer already. He started to write on some papers.

"Ok then let's start the tests" he said and my parents leave the room. He looks at me and grinned.

"I'm gonna put you to sleep so the test won't be painful and you don't have to see it" He said but I shake my head.

"I don't need to sleep, I'm not afraid of the test" I said he looks shocked at me.

"well this is surprising usually kids would start crying the moment I said 'let's start the tests'" He said. I frowned at him.

"I'm already 16 doc." I said. He chuckles at this and prepare I think is anesthetic. He injects it in me and he probably looked surprised because I didn't wince in pain.

"I think you are the one I'm looking for" he suddenly said. I looked at him questioningly.

"Huh?"

"what's the first thing that came in your mind when you saw my assistant?" he asked ignoring my current state.

"A character from an anime named Penguin from the heart pirates. I don't think that's necessary for the test" I explained. 

"This is part of the test. Ok how about the moment you saw me then?" He asked again. This is a rather anime obsessed dude who want's to talk about anime, ugh.

"A character from the same anime named Trafalgar Law captain of the heart pirates. Are you cosplaying or something?" I asked him he ignores me and hums in response and looked at some kind of old scroll.

"Well you see Karen-ya, I came across a old guy and he gave me this scroll and disappeared..." he trailed off and looked at me to make sure I'm listening.

"Oi doc. are you planning to do something painful cuz now is the right time to do that while I'm numb" I said impatiently. he went near to me and place his palm on my chest.

"forget about explanations let's get this done, mes" I raised a brow at him. This guy is a try hard Law fan. He looked at me smirking and showed me what I think is my half beating heart.

(a/n: I said half beating heart because my left ventricle doesn't beat yeah it's weird but yeah.)

"Holy mother of Roger, sh*t!" I cursed, he looked at me weirdly.

"The way your heart works is very weird" He said.

"Well FYI the way that your here is weird!" I yelled. He started inspecting my half beating heart.

"You have some kind of a tube stuck in there I should remove that" he said, my eyes widen I grab the tools on the table and threw it at him he got surprised and I took this opportunity to grab my heart and put it back where it belongs.

"Baka! that's what we call heart bypass, if you take it off I'll die!" I yelled at him and started to leave.

"Penguin Sachi grab the girl where leaving" he yelled, and immediately I was tossed over someones shoulder.

"Captain are you sure this is the one? she's a girl" Penguin whined while wincing cuz I tried to punched his back.

"He never said it was a boy and besides the name on the scroll was a girl's" Law said. I felt Penguin walk and I can see the surroundings changing from a white room to a dark metal room. goodbye world, goodbye stupid sister, goodbye school, and goodbye delicious recipe books, cuz I got kidnapped.

"I can't believe this is actually happening.  Oi Traffy do you mind explaining please? like where am I? why I'm here? and what am I suppose to do?" I asked as penguin removes me from his shoulder.

"As I was saying awhile ago I came across a old guy and asked him where I could find a worthy crew member then he gave me this scroll and disappeared. And all of a sudden I came to your world." He said and tossed me the scroll. I opened the scroll and read it.

'The crew member you desire will be name Karen from a different world.'  it reads

"Well whoever that dude is, he's probably lame, I mean seriously he could have just told you, it's a freakin simple phrase and he has to put it in a scroll and disappear mysteriously." I complained.

"well let's skip the intro. Your going to be working for me as a pirate from now on" He said.

"If only things weren't so random I could be squealing like a fan-girl now." 

--------------------------

well that was random

sorry if it sucks the idea kinda just

pop in my brain, so I wrote it

well that's basically how I would react.

vote and comment.

--------------------------