Seducing the jealous one

---------------------------------------
Law and Author-chan (^∇^)
I need sweet moments with Law too, I've been jealous for far too long. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
---------------------------------------

Law's POV

After I told the crew to dock at an island, I walked to my room and opened it, my eyes widen at the sight of my room. The whole room is literally filled with confetti bits and streamers. Then I heard small and almost inaudible sounds behind me. I turned to scan my surroundings to find no one.

I shook my head and started to walk out the room to find the culprit.

"Boo!" I female voice shouted behind me and pushing me at the same time.

"Room! Shambles" I activated my devil fruit and stick her body on the ceiling upside down.

"Hey! Get me down Law!" She shouted glaring at me which I returned twice the intensity causing her eyes to show fear.

"Don't tell me what to do! Who are you? What are you doing on my sub? how did you get in? And why the hell are you wearing a similar hoodie of mine? " I said in a loud voice. She showed me an expression of shock and hurt.

"I can't believe you don't recognized me." She mumbles her eyes seems to tear up and my eyes widen.

"Oi don't you dare cry, what is it you want?" I asked rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"Put me down....please?" She said, with a sheepish grin, somehow this girl is quite familiar. I let her down and she smiled brightly.

"Thanks! Law! Now I'll give you a clue on who I am, hmmm....obviously I'm a girl hehe. I'm a very powerful person. I can make anything happen, and my name starts with the letter R." She said grinning widely.

"Regan?" I asked, her faced turned into a deep scowl she started gritting her teeth.

"You fucking dipshit don't you know who I am?! I can drown you right this moment you know?! How dare you remember my OC but not me! I'm so damn jealous!" She exploded, she started drilling her fist on my head.

"Ow ow ow stop it!" I yelled, she stopped and faced away not looking at me.

"Oi" I called out but she ignored me.
"Oi..." I tried again
"Fine....I'm sorry ok, can you tell me your name?" I asked nicely she glanced at me and pouted.

"Can you at least try?" She says, I sigh and nodded.

"At least show me what you can do" I said.

Author-chan's POV

"At least show me what you can do" he said sighing. I nodded and grabbed my Ipad.

'While Rachel is talking with Law, a single loaf of bread appeared in front of Law' I type, Law's eyes widen and he threw the bread with disgust, I grabbed the poor bread since it's still considered as food and put in my pocket.

"I'm guessing you're......Rachel-ya?" He guessed, I smiled and nodded.

"Finally! I thought you forgot about me." I said.

"Well that answers all my questions. Why are you here anyway?" He asked me, I grinned.

"Because! I'm so jealous of my OCs since I always write one shots about my OC, plus I'm so bored and I wanna play with everyone today" I explained, I looked at him and he sweat drop.

"Are you responsible for messing my room?" Law asked seriously, I gulped.

"Me? Nah. Why would I do that? Pssh." I lied chuckling a bit.