You are really pretty

--------------------
Luffy x reader
--------------------
Third person POV
In an isolated island lived a mother and her daughter. The island was once inhabited by a small village but soon they had set sail to the seas except for the mother and daughter.

"Mom, can we leave the island?" (Y/n) asked her mom once again.

"Why would we do ghat? We have everything here, food, water, shelter, clothes, and medical needs. Plus the sea are filled with pirates, we'll die out there" The mother answered. (Y/n) sighed in frustration.

"But it's so boring in this island, all I ever do in this island is hunt and sharpen my hunting skills. Pirates could also come to this island to gather supplies, it won't be any different." (Y/n) whines further, she honestly don't think the lady was actually taking care of her. She just used her to gather food so she could survived

Ever since (y/n) was little, the lady had been forcing her to go out and hunt for dangerous animals. The lady had kept on telling (y/n) she was her mother. But in all honesty the lady just dragged (y/n) with her. Her mom had enough and slammed the pot on the table.

"(Y/n)! Enough! We will not leave this island!" Her mom yells. (Y/n) had enough of her mother's lectures and stomped away from the house. She trekked the cliff where she would see the ocean and sat there in silence.

"Oh~ would you look at that. Looks like I could leave the island after all." She mused as she spotted a pirate ship coming towards the island.

"A strawhat? Hmm weird. Oh well it will do" she descended down the cliff and quietly entered her room from the window outside. She grabbed her bag and tossed her clothes in.

She didn't forget to toss in the well made  pelt she got from all the animals she hunted and of course all the treasures she had that she deemed useless since she wouldn't have any use of them in this island. Finally she took out a tiger skull she had kept and often wore it as a helmet.

The door to her room opened revealing her mother who had a horrified expression.

"Where are you going?! Pirates are here you can't leave the house! You'll get captured!" Her mother warned. (Y/n) grins.

"Oh I planned on doing just that. Oh by the way you aren't my real mother. Did you really think I would believe your lies!" (Y/n) scoffed and placed the tiger skull on her head then grabbed her bags and jump out of the window.

"You ungrateful brat!!"

(Y/n) snickered and ran towards the ship, she saw a couple of pirates venturing in the forest and decided to follow them in curiosity, (y/n) is a Zoan user, she never told the lady about it though. She shifts into a panther then climbed and jumped from tree to tree without a sweat. That's when they all stopped in there tracks.

"W-why do I feel like w-we'er being f-followed?"

"Usopp is right Luffy, someone is following us." A blonde man said.  She grinned and decided to reveal herself since they already know. She jumped down from the tree and landed on her feet.

(Y/n)'s POV
When I jumped down from the tree the three men took a fighting stance.
"Eeeeek! It's going to eat us! Luffy do something!" The man with a sniper shrieks.

"Meat! Gomu-gomu no pistol!" The strawhater's hand extended to punch me just in time I shifted back. Good thing before I could get hit the blonde man blocked the punch with his leg.

"Luffy! It's a lady! I apologize beautiful lady are you perhaps the goddess of this island?" The blonde man flirted holding my hand.

"Uh...I'm human. Not a goddess. Thanks for saving me Mister." I said slowly pulling my hand away from his.

"What's that on your head?" The man with the strawhat asked. I took my helmet off and showed it to them.

"It's a tiger skull. I got from the tiger I killed when I was 13" I answered grinning.

"Your strong! Join my crew! My name's Luffy and I'm going to be the Pirate King" Luffy demanded. I chuckled.

"Luffy! She could be a cannibal!" The sniper said. I raised a brow at the guy.

"Shishishi that's Usopp our sniper." I waved cheekily at the Usopp.

"I can join your crew, I want to get off this island anyway." I said. Luffy smiles and dragged me towards the direction where their ship was.

"That's Sunny our ship! Come on let's go meet the others. Shishishi" then an orange haired lady came. She was mad for some reason.

"I told you to get food! Not a new crew mate!" She yelled.

"That's Nami, she's our navigator and she likes money and treasures." Luffy introduced, I smiled at the fuming woman.

"I have a bunch of gold and jewels you can have them if you want." I said tossing her my heaviest bag. Her eyes turned into belli signs as she look in the bag.

"Good job finding her Luffy! Oooh she even has high quality fur coat" she cooed taking out one of the coat I made for no reason at all.

"Shishishi. Do you use weapons?" He asked as he spotted the sword strapped behind me. I nodded.

"A little bit. I just found this bone sword recently and for some reason it's strong as steel." I mumbled taking out the bone sword.

"Shishishi that's cool. I like you a lot now!" He states.

"W-well this is n-nothing really." I stuttered while blushing.

*Time skip*
It's been a while now that I have been with the strawhats and that I have left the island for the first time. Having Luffy as a captain sure was cool and funny but most of the time he is just too clingy. To the point I have to hide in the library with Robin.

"(Y/n)!!" Luffy 's voice resounded. I groaned internally. I heard Robin chuckling and I slumped down on the couch.

"It's not funny Robin, Luffy is so clingy I swear one day we would stick together" I whined. She chuckled once more.

"I'm sure you would." She answers mysteriously. I narrowed my eyes trying to find her out.

"What do you mean we would?" I asked carefully.

"Luffy has special feelings for you (y/n)." She deadpanned. It took me a while to process it all.

"Nah. I'm not even that pretty and all." I said dismissing the information.

"I'm not sure about that. He did asked us about this special feeling." She muses.

"(Y/n)!! Come out here this instance of I'll fine you one million belli!!!" I didn't even say goodbye to Robin as I shifted and dash out as fast as I can.

Out on the deck I shifted back while panting. Nami was fuming and she had Luffy by his shirt.

"I swear Nami! I have nothing to do with whatever Luffy had done." I said crossing my arms in an X mark. She looked at me weirdly.

"I wasn't going to talk about that. Actually Luffy has something to tell you." Nami said. Luffy had his palms on his mouth as he shook his head.

"JUST TELL HER IDIOT!" everyone yelled. I sat on the grass boredly.

"Fine! Turn around and cover your ears." Luffy said. Everyone groaned but obliged.

"What's the thing you wanna tell me. Is it really that bad that you need everyone to cover there ears." He nodded determinedly. I shrugged.

"Alright shoot!"

"You are really pretty (y/n) shishishi!"