Robotic Girlfriend

Law X reader
Well I'm in the hospital again cuz of my stupid body rejecting nutrients. We all know what the hospital reminds us fangirls the most *ahem* surgeon *ahem* death *ahem* Law. Since I'm surrounded by a beeping machine and I've been here for 2 weeks......well... here's what my imagination brought you all.
-----------------

The Heart Pirates' crew has once again landed on an odd island. The greenery of the island was quite minimal which means the vegetation would be scarce. However they had noticed that there were abandoned mines for metals. Law had his crew split into threes.

"Alright crew. I want you all to gather any food source that you can after that then you are allowed to explore the island."
Law orders, they all nodded and went on their way. Law had Bepo and Jean Bart accompany him in the mines.

The mine wasn't that deep as they reached the end, Law happen to notice a ledge covered with dirt.

"Jean Bart-ya.." Jean Bart grab a hold of the ledge and pulled it open revealing a room full of dust. Law happen to notice a light switch beside the door and flick it open. The lights blinked open to reveal a laboratory. Some of the wires were broken emitting sparks. Law noticed a coffin shape metal box connected with multiple wires.

"Bepo-ya, Jean Brat-ya search the area for information." Law orders the two nodded and begun digging through the mess. Law inspects the odd contraption in front of him until he noticed a small lock on the metal box. He broke the locked and opened it, to his surprise he found a mummy. No, more like a robot. A female robot.

He took his time inspecting the robot before Bepo came and showed him a couple of files regarding the said robot. Law smirked in amusement as he found a way to turn the robot on. He glance towards the switches beside the robot and flicked in on. Lights started blinking and the humming of the machine can be heard. The noise slightly quieted down and the robot blinked it's eyes open, Law first noticed the bright purple orbs it has. She slowly stepped out of the metal box and glanced at Law.

"My name is #201. You can call me as you like, I'm created to serve humans. Are you my new owner?" The girl asked in a robotic voice. Law smirk delighted that he found himself something useful.

"I am. The names Trafalgar Law." He said, he noticed the girl's eyes scanning him and the others before nodding.

"Alright, you can customize me as you wish using the manual the polar bear is holding, I can be on any types of combat as well as long as you show me how. But first you need to give me a name." She said again in a robotic voice Law finds very annoying.

"Then I'll be calling you (name)" He said, the girl nodded and Law exits the abandoned lab with a new crew mate.

*time skip*
When Law returned to the sub, he immediately introduced her to the crew. Of course resulting with Sachi and Penguin drooling over her. After that he went to the infirmary to customize his robot. Personality. Likes and dislikes. Facial expressions. And of course the tone of voice she uses. He noticed that (name) has realistic features, her skin felt real and smooth.

"Alright that's about everything (name)-ya. You may wander around the sub on your own, just make sure not to sink it." You blinked and smirked in amusement.

"I won't captain." You said smoothly walking out of the infirmary. You curiously walked in the navigation room seeing some of your crew mates. Sachi and Penguin.

"Hey! (Name)! Wanna try to stir the sub we are near an island so it will be alright?" Sachi asked. You noded eagerly and walked towards the stirrer. You pause all of a sudden feeling a wave bounce back to your built in sonar.

"Uhm Sachi-san. I spotted a Sea King at 2 o'clock and it's fast approaching" You told them. They scrambled to get the built in underwater gun to shoot the Seak King. They were about to shoot when you stopped them.

"May I shoot it? I have better accuracy with my built in auto target eyes." I suggested, Sachi looked at Penguin who shrug and agreed. It all happened in less than a minute, the sub shook from the shot and the bullet ran straight to the sea king's heart.

"Suuugeee! You're so cool (name)-chan! What else can you do?" Sachi and Penguin asked. (Name) smirked and told them everything she could do.

"So what you are saying is, you can do anything a human can do?" Penguin asked, you nodded with a smirk.

"You can get married then?" You nodded.

"Then you can have kids to?" They asked.

"Oh that's the only thing I cannot do sadly." She murmured. The two males glanced at each other with a huge grin.

"So basically you're some kind of a slave, DOING STUFF WITH HER OWNER." Sachi and Penguin said in sync with blood gushing out of their nose. You chuckled.

"I don't think captain views me like that but if that's what captain wants then I guess. Ye-oomph!" Your sentence was cut of as a slender tattoo hands covered your mouth.

"I will do no such things (name)-ya. But if you want to then-" this time it was your turn to slap your palm on your captain's mouth.

"No need captain. I was just teasing them for fun" you answered.

"What?! How cruel!" Penguin and Sachi wails while you just smirked down at the two.

"What do you expect? I was customized by captain. Say captain I am curious to what a human looks like from the insides. Let go cut us some humans!"

--------------------------
there's part 2 for this.