Love Bites

Luffy X Reader
Happy Halloween!!🕸🕷🎃
My favorite time of the year!
P.S I dressed up as a vampire
in my Halloween party.
--------------------------------
Third Person POV
The Starwhats had currently docked in the evening at an eerie silent village. Not a single sound and light is found in the village and symbols could be seen on every door.

"N-Nami what's this island called again?" Usopp asked shuddering as he spotted an owl turning it's head 360 degrees.

"Hollow Island. Known for its curse in which a blood sucking creature lives." Nami answered surveying the surrounding. Zoro glared at the same time had his hand on the hilt of his sword.

"Maybe it's a vampire." Brook says, Chopper and Usopp shriek and hid behind Franky's giant frame.

"I wonder if it will suck our blood tonight." Robin thought out loud.

"Robin don't scare us!" Nami, Usopp and Chopper yells. Robin chuckled in response .

"A vampire!? I'm going to make it join my crew! " Luffy exclaimed running pass them.

"O-oi Luffy wait up-and he's gone."

Suddenly a shiver ran down everyone's spine as they heard a giggle disappearing in the howling wind.

"W-what was that!?" Chopper shrieks. Zoro then suddenly unsheathed his sword and slash it towards the woods and bushes.

"I saw it...the creature. It has yellow eyes and guessing by the voice it must be a female." Zoro said glaring at the sliced trees.

Meanwhile Luffy∼

Luffy runs and abruptly stops as he heard a giggle. Using his haki he sense the creature, stretching his arms he sling himself towards the creature.

"Hello. I'm Monkey D. Luffy I'm going to be the pirate king!" Luffy announced at the girl who is hidden behind the dark shadows. The girl emerges and looked at Luffy with her bright yellow eyes.

"I'm (name). I'm a vampire. And your pretty cute for a pirate!" The girl chimes flashing Luffy a toothy smile.

"Shishishi really? Then you should meet my crew, we have a reindeer doctor he's very fluffy." Luffy said. The girl smirked.

"A crew eh. Meeting them would be delightful!" She mused. Luffy oblivious to the plans of the vampire smiled and led the way.

"Is it true that you drink blood?" Luffy asked, the girl smiled and nodded.

"Sugee! Are you strong too?" Luffy asked again the girl nodded punching the tree beside her sending it crashing away.

"Sugee! You should really join my crew!" Luffy told her the girl frowns and stopped walking.

"But I'm a monster. I drink blood to survive. Everyone hates me that's why I never left this island." (Name) mumbled sadly.

"I didn't want to harm anyone really. I just have to so I can live." She continued about to walk away disregarding her plan. Luffy stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"Your not a monster (name). Not everyone hates you, I like you and I know my crew will to. We can find ways for you to survive, any blood is OK right?" Luffy asked (name) nodded. Luffy smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"I really really like you (name). So your going to join my crew alright." The girl blushed lightly when Luffy's face was only inches apart from her.

"I-I like you too Luffy. Your my captain now right?" She asked to make sure Luffy nods.

"Then I hope you don't mind if I mark you." She said leaning in towards Luffy's jaw

"Huh?" (Name) bit on Luffy's skin gently making it bleed slightly but leaving a nice mark she licked the wound clean and just in time the crew found both of them.

"AAHHH! LUFFY'S BEING BITTEN TO DEATH!" Chopper screamed. Zoro unsheathed his sword and was about to attack but Luffy stopped him

"It's ok Zoro. This is (name) our newest crew member! She's a vampire and a really strong one." Luffy announced.

"EEEHHHH WHY!?" The crew asked.

"Because I like her and she said she likes me too." Luffy reasons Zoro sighed and sheathed back his swords. Sanji Mellorine towards (name) and held her hands.

"Ah what a beautiful lady. I am your prince and I shall promise to get you the most delicious blood you'll ever taste." Sanji says with hearts in his eyes.

"You don't have to do that prince-kun. Luffy said he'll be the one to help me."

"Captain-san what is that on your jaw? " Robin asked gesturing to the mark (name) left

"Ah this is a mark (name) gave me shishishi." Luffy replied. (Name)'s eyes widen as all members looked at her suspiciously. She blushed and looked away.

"I-it's not what y-you think!" She stuttered pathetically.

"Oh I think I know what that exactly is. It's a super Hickey!" Franky says doing his pose.

"It's not!"

"Eh what's that?" Luffy asked innocently Nami and Usopp face palmed.

"Luffy (name) gave you a love bite." Nami supplied, Luffy knowing this looked at (name) who was looking the other way blushing.

"Shishishi I love you too (name)" He said laughing happily. The girl covered her face with both palms.

"That's not it!" The crew laugh along with their captain forgetting the fact that the girl their captain fell in love with is a vampire.

A tsundere vampire.

--------------------------
Yey! Done!

Vote and comment!