Death's bird

Law X reader
this will be long....
----------------------------------
You watched as your cheerful captain arrived with a certain warlord who has a thing for spots. You and the other crew members except for the captain are wary of the new ally.

Trafalgar Law. Hmm...You thought as you continue to glare at the warlord from the crow's nest. You were literally observing him from here all the time.

"(Name)! Let's play!" Your captain yells from below. You climb down and agreed to entertain your captain.

"What do you wanna play?" You asked him, he thought for a moment before grinning.

"I don't know." He deadpanned and you frowned before turning away.

"But (name)! I'm bored!" He whines clinging on to both of your legs. You heard a soft chuckle with your sensitive ears, you glanced at Law and scowled at him. That's when Luffy suddenly let's go of your leg making you fell forward and almost falling off board if it wasn't for Law grabbing your hand. You let out low warning growl and Law released you immediately.

"(Name)! Don't be mean to Torao he's a good guy!" Luffy warns, you nodded. A little bit annoyed.

"Yes captain." You grumbled mumbling a short apology to Law.

That night when everyone was already sleeping you snuck out and shifted to your zoan form. A crow. You flew towards the kitchen got yourself a piece of meat.

"Pretty bird." You froze up at the familiar voice, you craned your neck to see Law watching you admiringly with one of his hands propped on his chin. He slowly extended his free hand towards to pet you but you peck on it, he withdrew his hand immediately hissing softly in pain. You didn't feel guilty at all. Before he said it again.

"I'll leave you alone now pretty bird." He rumbles stepping out of the kitchen.

Pretty bird? Me?

You became curious, so after you ate the meat you flew out to see him looking out to the sea. You landed on the railings of Sunny Go and just stared at him. He smiled when he noticed you.

"Hm? I was certain you didn't want me around pretty bird." He mused, reaching out to try and pet you again. Surprisingly you allowed him to touch your feathers, he chuckled when you closed your eyes liking the spot he was petting which was your head. He had a sad smile on his face and you felt guilty for pecking his hand, so you perched on top of his shoulder and snuggled closer to the crook of his neck which he didn't mind at all.

No one likes a crow. They're Death's bird, so why him?

Soon he fell asleep and you did too. On his shoulder.

The next morning you smiled and greeted Sanji good morning and helped him cook breakfast. You had French toast for breakfast and Law didn't look so happy about it so you ate at the top of the crow's nest. After that you helped Nami count her money then played slingshot with Luffy.

"Luffy, if we fall overboard I'm leaving the crew!" You yelled as he aimed himself dangerously close to the railings. You were on the back of your captain as you gripped him rather harshly. And without warning he launched himself upwards sending both of you flying. When you were about to land you noticed that Luffy would likely be falling overboard so you shifted and let your captain fall ahead without worrying since Usopp is already ready to fish him out. You perched on top of the crows nest again and smiled at the sight of your captain looking for you.