Switched personalities

-----------------------
Law X reader
-----------------------

"Hey cap?~" the high pitched voice of (y/n) echoed in the hallway, and the way she called for her captain like that means she has a diabolical plan on her head. She skips by the infirmary and slams the door open.

"Oh captain~"

"What do you want (y/n)-ya?" Law asked as he turned his office chair to look at (y/n) who was smiling like a fool.

"Oh nothing much just a potion I made that is suppose to change personality with the first person I touch." (y/n) said holding the serum between her fingers and showing it to her captain. Law turn back his chair and resumed on working.

"no" he said plainly.  (y/n) pouted but soon tought to herself. ' he won't notice it if I drink it first then pretend to bug him' a smirk curled up her lips, (y/n) drank the serum and went to her captain.

"please~" she whined while shaking him from the back. Law knew that (y/n) already drank it the moment she touched his shoulder, but before he could react it was to late, their personalities has change. A bright light shone on them and their body went rigid, a pulse of energy was released from their body as the exchange happens, sending both of them crashing on their backs.

"..."

"..."

both of them blinked rapidly as if trying to understand the situation. Law broke out with a smile and (y/n) frowned.

"(y/n)-ya let's go and explore the island~" he said with an awfully cheery voice that (y/n) find irritating.

"no" she simply said, her captain pouted at this then suddenly he hit his open palm with his own fist.

"ahh I know! I'm gonna call strawhat-ya's crew!" he said with a big smile and dash off outside leaving an irritated (y/n).

"captain! what was that crash we heard?!" The voice of Bepo could be heard outside. (y/n) stood up and dusted her clothes and picking up the tools and medicine that fell from their crash.

"oh it was nothing Bepo~ anyway call the strawhats our crew must be bored to death, so as captain I thought they could come and hangout with the crew!" Law said in a happy voice similar to Luffy's voice whenever he sees Law.

*time skip*

"TORAOOO!"

"MUGIWARA-YA!" they greeted each other once the Sunny arrived, they ran to each other like the one in the movies were 2 people must ran dramaticaly on beach with a sunset.

"what's with Tra-guy?" Usopp asked sweatdroping

"He is terrifyingly cheerful today" Robin said and the rest of the crew nods. (y/n) sighs and went to the crew to explain.

"I made a serum to switch our personalities, I being the idiot before tried it on him, so now he has my personality and I have his." I explained with a monotone voice.

"EEEIII! when did you get here?!" Usopp, Nami, and chopper shrieked, I raised an eyebrow at them.

"hmm...so how does it feel Alchemist-san?" Robin asked (y/n), she just shrug and went to her captain that was about to fall overboard.

"You almost fell baka-senchou!" she scolded as she dragged her captain by the ear.

"ite (y/n)-ya!  your mean" Law said pouting as he rubbed his sore ear, Luffy was laughing at the two.

"Law you are a captain and what your doing right now is extreamly embarrasing!" she scolded.

"Hey (y/n) play tag with us!" Luffy said. (y/n) gave a bored look and ignored him, she started to go back to the sub. But when she was almost there she was back on the spot where she was a few second ago. Apparently Law used his 'room' and shambles her back. her eyebrows twitch in annoyance.