Psychiatrist

Fem Law X Luffy
Warning OOC Law
+Fem Sachi and Penguin
Teeny weeny steps to Yaoi OTP

Do you guys like LawLu or LuLaw?
---------------------------

It all started with the ASL brothers. Where Sabo is working, Ace is a college student at his last year and Luffy is a high schooler.

Luffy is currently on his semestral break and is bored so he decided to go disturb his beloved older brother.

"Ace let's go visit Sabo!" Luffy said loudly, Ace ignored his little brother and continued to concentrate on his report.

"Come on Ace! I wanna go see Sabo!" Luffy whines further.

"Sabo is at work Luffy besides I'm busy I can't take you. Might as well go on your own." Ace said finally saying the last part in a mumble. Luffy grins widely.

"Ok! Shishishi" Luffy answers Ace who's not even paying attention to him. It was a loud closing of the door that snap Ace out of his concentration.

"You know you can just call him!" Ace yells over. Hearing no answer Ace placed his pen down and stood up.

"Luffy?"

*Time skip*

Luffy enters his brother's clinic which is also his house hoping to see him but only saw his secretary and girlfriend Koala.

"Ah! Luffy-kun. You're not here for a check up are you?" Koala joked. Luffy laughs and shook his head

"Shishishi! Nope where's Sabo?" He asked excitedly. Koala frowns lightly with a raised eyebrow.

"He's on an urgent Business trip, he left this morning. I'm in charge of taking care of his office for now though, he didn't text you?" Koala answered as she types on the computer sending a notice to all Sabo's patients.

"Eh! When will he be back?!" Luffy asked in surprise as his jaw hung open. Koala shrugs and Luffy pouts in return.

"Hey Koala! You should take a break too since Sabo isn't here! I'm going to take over since It's my semestral break anyway." Luffy told the girl who smiled at Luffy.

"Are you sure?" She asked. Luffy nods and pushed Koala to the door.

"Yeah yeah! Enjoy your break!" Luffy announced before closing the door to Sabo's clinic. He procedes to look around the house not knowing that Koala forgot to send a notice to a patient who have an appointment this afternoon.

It wasn't long before the door bell rang accompanied by 3 bickering voices. Luffy tilts his head in confusion before opening the door to reveal 3 girls. 2 of them were wearing white and the other was wearing a black and yellow hoodie.

"You're a doctor? Penguin I don't think this is necessary." The one in the hoodie asked Luffy. Luffy was about to answer how they were mistaken but got interrupted by the girl with a hat that says Penguin.

"Of course he is Law! Come on...grrr... Get in!" The 2 girls struggled to push Law in forcefully.

"Hey doc! This is Trafalgar Law our friend, the one me and Sachi told you about." The girl named Penguin said. Luffy blinked and grinned as he found a new way to have fun.

"Shishishi! My name is Luffy! Your psychiatrist. Nice to meet you Traffy!" Penguin and Sachi giggled at the nickname given to their friend who was frowning the moment he got in.

"What's seems to be the problem here?" Luffy asked once again. The two girls stopped their giggling.

"Well you see doc. Law here used to smile and have fun with us. But now she's all grumpy and refuses to go out and have fun with us, Sachi and I thought she needed to see a psychiatrist." Penguin explained, Luffy nodded seriously.