Cuddle buddy

Law X Reader

In the middle of
feeling ugh and
feeling wee so....
----------------------
On a bright sunny afternoon the relaxing cool sea breeze blew calmly on the deck of a yellow submarine.

You are currently sleeping peacefully out the deck with Bepo and two of your best buds Sachi and Penguin when your captain saw you.

To say he is mad was an understatement. He was angry and not to mention jealous of your closeness with the two males. He didn't mind Bepo but Sachi and Penguin are cuddled too close to you for his liking. Careful he scooped you up bridal style making sure not waking up the two sleeping men.

He gently placed you on his bed when he returned and laid beside you hugging you close. He was lucky you were a slightly heavy sleeper and didn't wake from this.

It was exactly two hours later when he felt a small tug, instinctively he wrapped his arms and legs tighter on you. Meanwhile you on the other hand had been spending 5 minutes escaping your captain's grip.

Waking up on your captain's bed and being cuddled wasn't the most normal thing to you. Sighing for the fifth time you decide to wake him up.

"Captain. Your squishing me." You said pushing him slightly he grumbled and refused to wake up.

"Oi captain wake up." You say again a little louder but nothing happened.

"Oh look there's a sandwich!" You chirped. Instantly Law woke up and pushed you so hard you fell off the bed. The loud thud and grunt coming from you snapped Law from his daze.

"Ow. I wasn't expecting that to happen but then I wasn't expecting to wake up here anyway." You grumbled loudly for your captain to hear. You got up from the fall and face your captain.

"Sooo. Why am I sleeping here......w-with you?" You asked nervously. He looked at you with bored eyes.

"Sachi and Penguin hogged Bepo to themselves and I need sleep." He said in almost a mumble, you raised your brow at this. Last time you checked you were also included in hogging Bepo. You then smirk at an idea to tease your captain.

"Aaw captain needs a cuddle buddy to sleep~" you teased. He glared at you and you chuckled.

"Tell no one or I'll cut of your arms for a week." He threatened, you found this cute and giggled.

"(NAME) WHERE ARE YOU!! OMG SHE'S NOT HERE EITHER!" the voice of Penguin yelled outside your captain's room.

"WE HAVE TO TELL CAPT. CAPTAIN (NAME) IS MISSING!!" Sachi's voice sreamed this time. Law grunts and waves his hand to dismiss you. You chuckled and walk away .

"Oh and one more thing (name)-ya. You make a good pillow, expect yourself to be my 'cuddle buddy' often." He said with a smirk you blush deeply.

"H-hai"

*Time skip*

"Yosh! I win!" Penguin cheered after he slam his last card on the floor. We are currently playing a game of UNO and for some reason Penguin always wins.

"No fair!" Sachi said dejectly. Penguin laughs at this.

"(Name)-ya" you're captain called, you glanced at him and pouted.

"Aaw is it bed time already?" You whine, Law nodded and the three of you sighs. You said goodnight to your friends and walk with Law entering his room. You had literally became his cuddle buddy. Jumping on the bed and placing your captain's head on your lap you begun stroking his hair absentmindedly. After a couple of minutes you notice that he was staring at you.

"W-what is it. Shouldn't you be sleeping?" You asked nervously as he kept his stare.

"I'm not sleepy." He mumbled sitting up. You raised your brow and smirk at an another idea to tease him.

"Aaw does captain enjoy my company? I'm flattered captain.~" you cooed . He scowls at you and you giggled.

"Actually there's something I want to tell you..." He said trailing off. You went silent for awhile so he continued.

"I don't want you to be my cuddle buddy anymore." He said bluntly. You felt a sting in your heart but nod.

"Then I'll be in my room ." You said colder than you should have. You stood up and walk towards the door when suddenly you were pulled back landing on the hard chest of your captain.

"That's not what I meant (name)-ya. I want you to sleep here not as my cuddle buddy but as my girlfriend if possible." He said explaining further.

Did I just heard right?
Me? His girlfriend?
This is a dream right?
Oh my god!

You blushed and felt your heartbeat quicken. He mad you turn to look at him and brush his lips gently on to yours. Instinctively you pressed further until you both melted into the kiss that soon became passionate. Pulling away to catch your breaths he rested his chin onto your shoulder.

"I love you for so long now, please be mine."your eyes widen a fraction as he almost beg. You smiled at the thought.

"I feel the same way captain."

"You can call me Law (name)-ya." He said chuckling looking into your eyes. You giggled.

"Alright. I love you Law for a long time too."

-------------------------
Well here ya go.
I hope you guys enjoyed.

☑ Vote
☑ Comment