Death's bird part 2

------------------------
Someone asked for a part 2 GraceStrait
So I gladly got to work.
BTW This will be long and random, sorry.
-------------------------
The sky above the Lion headed ship of the strawhats was eeriely dark. Nami, Chopper and Usopp shivered in fright as Sunny sailed towards an island.

"Squawk!!"

"EEEK!" The three scaredy cats shrieked as they heard a familiar crow squawked. The Crow shifted back to its human form and snickered at her crewmates.

"(Y/n)! Don't do that! What if we had a heart attack?!" Usopp scolded (y/n) who only grinned and snickered more. Luffy appeared behind and high fives (y/n).

"Shishishi! Your face was hilarious Usopp!" Luffy said with a laugh.

"If you three ever got a heart attack Trafalgar is here anyway and I'm sure he'll gladly have you three a operated so no problemo!" The Crow woman mused with a grin as she spared the said doctor a glance. Trafalgar Law only gave her a smirked in return as he gave the three a look that's says 'test subjects'.

"I-I rather n-not" Nami stuttered. Luffy glanced at the nearing island and so did everyone. The sight of the obviously leafy island despite it's eerie vibe gave everyone the chills. Except for Luffy of course.

"The island is called Grave island, it's literally an island full of graves. There are three small islands near it and since their island are small they decided to use this island as a place to burry their dead." Robin said, making the atmosphere more eerie.

"The amount of dead bodies caused the island to have lots of plants. The villagers decided to even plant edible plants here for travellers." Nami explained further. It wasn't long before they docked and everyone split into groups. (y/n), is as usual in charge of scouting the area to make it easier and faster for the crew to gather supplies.

Law however decided to look around with Robin. He noticed that the docks were old and nearly broken, it's been a long time before someone has ever visited this island. There must be a reason to why people decided to stop visiting.

"Torao-kun. Look here, isn't this dried blood, how long do you think this is?" Robin asked gesturing to the ground where she saw a small patch of blood splatter. Law knitted his brows together as he walked towards and kneeled to check.

"I'm not sure, but it looks to me like it's been months or more." He replied. Raising his head he looked around and saw more leading towards the forest. "Robin-ya there's more," he states and walked towards it.

"There's a skull here," Robin whispered and saw more along the way. "And bones too."

--------------
(Y/n)'s first instinct was to immediately fly to the weird building in the center of the forest. She perched down on one of the broken fences and looked around only to see seals. Broken, ripped seals. In the center was something that looked like an old catacomb. The graves looked like someone has dug it. She flew away and decided to tell the others as quickly as possible, she spotted Nami who's with Zoro and Chopper.

"What did you find (y/n)?" Nami asked her.

"Nami, are you sure this island is not hunted by undead creatures, I saw a few broken seals and graves that were dug out"

"Zombies!!!" Chopper shrieked.

"I knew something felt odd, I kept getting the feeling like we're being followed, very slowly but still being followed." Zoro stated as he unsheathed his swords.

Nami took her den den mushi and contacted everyone.

"(Y/n) found a suspicious catacomb in the middle of the forest that are surrounded with broken seals. Make sure everyone will be back before sunset!" Nami said sternly.