It's cold and dark.

------------------------------------
Law X reader

So I saw that sexy picture of Law and decided to share it with everyone.
Just a future notice I won't be writing any angst. Cuz I'll end up crying a river of tears before even finishing the story.
------------------------------------
In a magical land far far away lived a princess- pfft scratch that cliche phrase.

In an island lived an evil snow princess and her rival the evil dark prince. The island is divided into 4, the four season would rotate around the island.

The cold and the dark are always a good match for each other. But in this case not really. Spring, Summer, and Fall have the flame prince side with them but every winter the snow princess would be stuck with the dark prince and they would fight, releasing an uncomfortable feeling and causing the inhabitants of this island to have a bad mood...this winter is just like last winter, except with a tini tiny twist in it. Oh and one more thing their both stupid.
Your POV

"I swear this winter will be much more colder than last year, I would beat that dumb dark prince Trafalgar! I mean can darkness even be measured!?" You grumble as you started putting 10 layers of snow on a single tree.

Law's POV

"I will beat that dumb snow freak (y/n)-ya! I mean it isn't even possible to measure the coldness of this season!" I grumbled as I started painting the sky blacker than black.

Third person POV

"Oh boy here they go again" Ussop said shaking his head as he sat on a tree branch with the others.

"Sometimes I think they're enjoying themselves. I'm so shipping both of them!" Nami exclaimed with a smirk.

"I wonder if they would kill each other?" Robin thought loudly.

"Robin!" Usopp and Nami scolded, causing Robin to giggle.

"Ughh I hate you! Can't you tell that I'm the most important creature during winter!" (Y/n) yells while summoning a giant snow ball and dropping it on Trafalgar.

"Don't forget without me winter will end up as a wet season from all that sunlight!" Law pointed out as he engulfed (y/n) with darkness.

"Aahhh it's cold/dark damn you (y/n)/Trafalgar!" They said in unison.

"Just leave me Trafalgar I don't need you!" (y/n) said coldly at Law.

"Fine have it your way I'll spread my darkness elsewhere!" Law replies before vanishing in front of (y/n).

"Uh oh without darkness in winter this is going to be a disaster" Nami says while the others nods, then they flew to their respective areas.

*time skip*

Your POV

I woke up the next day to continue my job, I change my clothes and ran out.

"I'm so beating you today Trafalgar" I smirked. Then I frowned as I realized the spot were Trafalgar was always waiting for me was now empty.

"Oh yea you left" I mumbled to myself with a frown. I slapped my cheek.

'Why am I frowning? I wanted this to happen. right?'

Trafalgar Law, Monkey D.  Luffy X Reader Or Ocजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें