Chapter one: Meeting of the witch hunter

This is my first story on wattpad, so please tell me what you think. Sorry for the grammar errors. I will fix it as soon as possible—picture of the witch hunter above.

It was a typical morning, well, almost every day, at least for Raven anyway, because Raven was a witch. The fact that she was a witch was a problem. The reason why was she was going to a human school. She moved because she was kicked out for fighting, so her dad thought it would be good for her. Raven was not so happy with this idea that her dad had. Her mom wasn't in the picture. She died when Raven was just a baby. Raven had long black midnight hair with royal purple strikes, bright yet dark blue eyes, and skinny. She woke up that morning already hating her day before it began. 

She got out of her bed and looked around the room, still tired from the two hours of sleep she got last night. She went to her closet and picked out a black skull dress with purple high heel boots plus some tights with holes in them. She then went to the bathroom and put on her dark purple eyeshadow, then black eyeliner with purple lipstick. "Raven, you ready? "We need to go get you a muffin, and I'll buy you coffee," her father yelled, hurrying her.

"Yes, dad, just hold on, I just need to get my some flats," She yelled back at him, grabbing her flats and running downstairs.

She grabbed a chocolate chip muffin, then grabbed her phone and book bag. Raven had already forgotten the name of her new school, Blazing Warrior High School, which was much larger than her old one. Her dad dropped her off at the back, and she went to the office to get her schedule. Little did she know that a witch hunter would be in all her classes. She got to her first class, Biology one, for first-year students. Her teacher's name was Mr.Conner.

He took the schedule and looked at it. "Yes, you are in my class. Take a seat next to Jake," he said, pointing to the empty seat. 

Raven sat next to him and looked him over. He had black hair. He was wearing a black shirt and blue pants with tennis shoes. "He looks nice, but I got to be careful who I trust at this human school," Raven thought to herself.

"Raven, tell us a bit of yourself. Where are you from? What school did you go to before here? " Mr.Conner asked, looking at her. 

"Oh, I came from Tokyo, Japan, but I was born in Murfreesboro, Tennessee," Raven said, looking at the class. 

The class looked shocked when they heard she was from Tokyo. When the course got quiet, they took some notes, and Raven got all of them. When the bell rang, Raven got up, grabbed her things, put them in her Tokyo ghoul bag, and went to her next class. On the way there, Jake ran into her. "Oh hey, Raven, right," Jake asked, forgetting her name. 

Raven nodded, looking at his eyes that were filled with questions. Raven wanted to use her magic; her father had taught her better, but she had a strange feeling about Jake, the way he dressed, and the way she felt around him; she had also just met him. Raven thought to herself that she would get to know him better. 

Raven sat alone at lunch, listening to music and drawing a zombie arm emerging from a grave while lighting the background. When she wasn't paying attention, Jake sat next to her and stared at her drawing.

When Raven looked up, she jumped when she saw Jake right next to her. "Hey, Jake, what are you doing sitting next to me?" Raven asked, looking at him.

"I was wondering if you wanted to talk," Jake stated to Raven with a smile on his face that made her light up inside.

Raven started to talk to him, but something was still off about him, but she couldn't put her finger on it. What was it that she felt so weird around him? "Hey, can I tell you something? But you can't tell anyone, not even your dad, " Jake said with a smile. 

"Sure," Raven said, looking at his smile. 

"I am a witch hunter. My parents were murdered by a witch when I was a baby. The girl's name was Willow, and she was a good witch who turned dark after one of her loved ones was killed by witch hunters, who were my parents. You kinda look like her," Jake said, looking at her face closely.

Raven had started thinking in her head, "wasn't my mom's name Willow? Did my father lie to me about my mother's death? What would happen to me if mom was good, then turned evil? Excuse me, sorry, I need to make a phone call. "

Raven got up and took her things, then pulled out her phone and called her dad. "Hello? Raven, what are you doing calling me when you are in school? " Her dad asked, trying to find out why she was calling him. 

"Is mom alive? Is she an evil witch? Did she kill two people or more? " Raven asked her dad to try to find out what was going on.