Chapter sixteen: Angles fall

Eve and Josh had been happily dating for a month now. Jake and Raven were expecting their third kid. "Josh, don't you dare," Eve said, backing away from Josh. 

Raven smiled and looked at them. "You guys are so cute together," Raven said as Adien and Lilith were playing around her. 

Jake grabbed Adien and put him in the air like an airplane. "You better not drop my baby boy," Raven warned Jake as she watched him play with his son. 

Raven watch has a young thirty-year-old man playing with his ten-year-old son. "Momma, why is daddy playing with Adien like that?" Lilith asked, looking at her mom. 

Meanwhile, back at Danial's house, "I see I am gonna have to force him to hurt her," Daniel said, getting Willow's spellbook out. Daniel performed the spell and was now in control of Josh.

Back at Eve's house, Josh was in bed when all of a sudden he felt his dad take over. However, Josh had full knowledge of what he was doing. Daniel grabbed Eve tightly by the neck. Eve quickly woke up and grabbed Josh's arm, burning his arm. He soon let go of her. "Get out of his body; You are not welcome here, Daniel. I close the mind of Josh Robertson may he be released and untouched, "Eve said, feeling Josh's mind control stop.

Before Eve went back to sleep, she put a protection spell on Josh to keep him safe when Daniel was upset about not destroying Raven's best friend. 

Meanwhile, back at Daniel's house, "Dammit, I guess I need to do this myself," Daniel said, looking down.

Back at Raven's house, "did you put a protection spell on Josh?" Raven asked, holding her hot cup of sweet green tea.

Meanwhile, "Dammit Willow, where did you do that spell to take away witches' powers and erase those spells that they have done in the past two days," Daniel said, throwing things every which way.

Soon enough, Daniel found the spell he was looking for. As soon as he saw it, Daniel did it. The following day, Eve woke up and did her routine.

But she didn't see Josh until Eve saw the bathroom door open. When Eve opened the door, she saw Josh on the floor bleeding with his eyes closed. "Josh!!!" Eve screamed throughout the house.