Chapter eleven: The wedding went wrong

It was Raven's wedding month, and she was stressed out, plus she was nine months pregnant. Raven was due any day now. "Jake, what are we naming her and him" Raven yelled at Jake, looking away from her laptop then looking back.

"What about Lilith and Adien?" Jake said, making dinner.

Raven smiled. "I love those names now to plan the wedding, which I am stressed about," Raven said, looking at her laptop.

Just then, Jake came up to Raven from behind then kissed her neck. When that happens, Raven's body relaxes. "Thank you, Jake, that calmed me down," Raven said, looking at Jake.

Later that night, Raven woke up with a pool of water on her bed. When she noticed this, Raven shook Jake to wake him up. "What is it, baby? Are you hurting?" Jake asked, getting concerned with Raven.

Raven grabbed Jake's hand tight. "The babies are coming. We need to go now," Raven yelled, holding her stomach.

Jake got up and grabbed their bags for the hospital with Jake and Raven's plus the babies' clothes. Raven's breathing was heavy. "Breath, Raven, we will be there soon," Jake said, holding Raven's hand.

Raven did as Jake said but only because he was holding her hand. As they got to the hospital, Jake came around to the other said to help out Raven. Who was holding her stomach to help the pain? "Fuck, this hurts. They are trying to come out of me," Raven screamed, leaning up against the car.

Jake looked at Raven and picked her up "sweetie, calm down, breath,h," Jake told Raven holding her.

"Stop telling me to calm down,n Jake! Two humans are coming out of me!" Raven told Jake looking at him with anger in her eyes.

"Sorry, let's go see Lilith and Adien," Jake said, taking her inside.

One week later, today was Raven's wedding day. The dress was a long silky white dress with black parts at the top and bottom. Her flowers were white, purple, and black. The veil was long and white. When Raven started to walk down the aisle, Jake started to cry but held them back.

As Raven and Jake were about to share a kiss Willow came in. "Oh, how I hate weddings. So I see the little pieces of shit came out of you." Willow said, looking at Adien and Lilith.

"What are you doing here, Willow? I thought we got rid of you. When you ran off not settling things." Raven said, standing in front of Willow, protecting her one-week-old babies.

"War is coming, Raven and I will win," Willow said, vanishing. But not before trashing the wedding.