chapter three: the unlikely lovers

"You like me, and you're a witch plus the daughter of the women that killed my mother and father," Jake said, shocked, looking at Raven. "I'm sorry I kept it from you. I will leave you alone to think," Raven said, getting up. Just then, Jake grabbed her and kissed her gently. Raven's eyes were open due to shock. "It is OK; we can still be together," Jake said, letting go of her.

Raven smiled at the black-haired teenager. She grabbed Jake's hand, feeling cold. Raven and Jake looked happy together as the day went on. Raven was delighted that Jake didn't get mad or upset with her. When it was time to go home, Jake walked to Raven. "I want to know if you wanted to come over," Jake said nervously.

Raven nodded then looked at Jake as they walked to the bus. She smiled as she looked into Jake's beautiful eyes. When they got to his place, Raven was pushed up against the wall. She yelped and blushed to look at him. "Jake, are you OK?" Raven asked. Jake looked at Raven, kissing her neck. "Jake, I-I-I I'm a virgin. Please don't, we just got together," Raven said, panting as she looked at Jake

Jake looked at Raven "ok; I will stop," Jake said, backing away from Raven.

"Thank you," Raven said, grabbing a blanket from the couch. Jake looked at her smiling and chuckled, then walked over to the sofa.

"You look so cute when you are tired," Jake said, laying down on the couch and cuddling her.

"I'm not cute," Raven said, going into a ball. She fell asleep as soon as she did. Jake stared at her tired face.

"You are the cutest person in the world," Jake said, playing with her hair.

Raven soon fell asleep with her head on Jake's lap. Jake smiled when he saw this. Soon after that, Jake fell asleep next to her. When she woke up, she was on Jake's bed in one of his t-shirts. She got up and heard the shower. She realized it was Jake in the shower. She walks to the bath. Then she brushed her teeth and brushed her hair, then fixed it.

Time skip Raven had started staying with Jake every weekend. It was Friday, and the bell was about to ring. When it did, Raven had followed Jake to his motorcycle and got on it. While on the way to Jake's house, Jake was looking at Raven and a car came out then hit them. Jake was fine, but Raven was unconscious.

The ambulance got there. "Sir, what is your name?" The paramedic asked, looking at Jake.

"My name is Jake Hillstrike. Is the girl OK?" Jake asked, concerned.

"Sir, you need to calm down. We are checking her right now. Just stay still," the paramedic said, holding Jake down.

"We need to move her. She is losing too much blood. " They said they put Raven on the stretcher.

"What happened to her? What do you mean she is losing too much blood?" Jake asked, putting his head up.

"Sir, calm down; you need to stop moving," the girl said to Jake.

Time skip Jake was in the waiting room. waiting to hear news about Raven just then the doctor came out. "She is stable, but we put her into a medically induced coma so she can heal the way her body needs to," the doctor said.

The doctor nodded as he showed Jake where Raven was.