Chapter twenty: Mother and daughter come together

Raven woke up to see that she was in one of Jake's t-shirts that she had given him. Raven remembered getting it for his birthday in their third year of school. The black-haired girl got up and made her way to the bathroom. 

Raven walked up to the sink and got her toothbrush, then put some toothpaste in and brushed her teeth. When she was done, Raven got into the shower. After her shower, she got dressed in a black lace bra, panties, then a dark blue tank top, with dark, tight fitted pants, and a leather jacket with some black high heel ankle boots. Her make-up was a dark shade of purple and black. Her eyeliner was an exquisite wing. 

Raven was soon done getting ready and went to her job working at the coffee shop "wakey," but before she left, she made the kids lunches for school. She drove to her career soon after Raven started to work, but suddenly, Raven's mom walked into the coffee shop and smiled at Raven. 

Raven froze and looked at her mom with shock on her face. She started to remember all that happened that night Willow died. Which only wanted to make her cry at the memory." Mom, you are alive! I can't believe it! " Raven said, almost yelling at her mom as tears set in her eyes. 

"Hi Raven, I know you're probably mad at me right now because of the last time we saw each other, but let me explain," Willow said softly.

Raven looked at her mother and walked around to the break room, where her mother could talk in private. "Say what you need to say to me," Raven told her mother.

They walked into the closet. "I would like to say I am sorry. I was just so angry about Sara that I didn't see or care what I already had in front of me, which were you and Mark. I wish I could say sorry to him, "Willow said, looking down.

When Willow was done talking, she was crying. "Thank you; I accept your apology, and I'm sure dad would as well, mom," Raven said, wanting to cry and hug her mother.

"So you are not mad at me for lying to you," Willow said, looking at her daughter that she had missed so much. 

"No, I'm angry because you slept with that asshole dad left for him," Raven said to Willow as she hugged her.

"Raven, I had your current dad blackmail me with stuff I did to him when Sara died, "Willow said to her daughter, who looked in shock. "Look, sweetheart, I didn't die. I just thought that you needed time to think things through. The evil inside of me took me over because of Sara, "Willow said to Raven.

"It is okay, mom. I forgive you; don't do it again," Raven said, looking at her hands.

"Thank you, sweetie," Willow said to her daughter. 

Raven was happy that she could see her mom again. When Raven got off work, she went out to eat with her mom. They laughed, smiled, and drank away the night. Soon Raven and Willow went home by calling a taxi because she was wasted, but Raven had a little to drink. But to be sure, Raven went home in a cab with Willow. 

When they got back home, Raven put Willow to bed in the guest bedroom. Then Raven went to bed too.