Chapter twenty-eight: Jake's protection

(Raven's P.O.V)

I woke up at nine in the morning feeling morning sickness. I am now eight months pregnant with my baby boy. We have yet to fix the baby's room, nor have we figured out the baby boy's name, which made me stressed. I know it isn't good for my health right now, but I can't help it. How am I not supposed to when I haven't figured out a name for him?

After I got done with throwing up, I went downstairs and grabbed the dark yet bright blue paint. I made my way to my old office and opened the paint container, then poured the color into the tray. I grabbed the paintbrush then went to work. Soon I heard my kids wake up and come down to help me paint the baby's room. "Thank you for helping me. Adien, Lilith, and Sofia. Your father needs to help too. "Adien, sweetheart, can you please go wake him up for me, baby," I said, looking at him.

When we were finished with the baby's room, I went to lay down on our bed. Soon after, I fell asleep. 

Later that night, at ten p.m. I woke up hearing sounds from downstairs. I looked to my left and saw that Jake was right next to me, asleep. I shook him a little to wake him, which it did because Jake has been a light sleeper ever since Daniel came back, and since I got pregnant, Jake has been my protector. "Jake, baby, I heard a noise. I think someone is in the house," he nodded and got up to check it out. 

(Jake P.O.V)

I walked out of our room and locked it so no one would get into the room. When I first went to Sofia's room, it was fine. Then Lilith's, after that, Adien's. They were all clear, and no one was there, but they were asleep in their bed.

When I finished checking upstairs, I went downstairs and looked around. Suddenly, I saw a black figure speed by me in a blur. But I followed it and used my super-speed to stop him as soon as I realized who it was. " Daniel, if I were you, I would stop now," I said in a protective tone. 

"That is not going to happen until I kill your wife and your unborn baby," Daniel said in a determined tone. 

At this point, I was pissed enough to throw him out the window. "You are going to have to go past me to get to them and my other kids," I said, standing in front of him. 

"That can be arranged," he said, getting ready to fight. 

"Bring it; I dare you to come at me," I said, daring him to make a move.

Suddenly, he came at me. When he did, I grabbed his arm and slammed him down. Daniel managed to get up and tried to grab my arm. But I held him then took him outside. "Is that the best you got," I said, getting cocky?

Daniel then turned into his wolf. He turned around then came at me fast, but not as fast as me. I reached behind my back and pulled out my silver knife, which I thrust at him. It hit his back hip bone. Daniel fell to the ground as soon as it hit, and I went over and grabbed him by the scruff, saying, "not so now, Daniel, are you?"

Suddenly, I heard someone come towards me. "Stop Jake before you do something you will regret doing. I know you hate him, but maybe he will change like I did when I left, "Willow said, convincing me, so I put him down gently and slowly. When I did, she walked over to him and did a spell to tie him up plus take away most of his wolf powers.