Chapter twenty-two :The kidnapping

There will be a change in this chapter, and I believe you will understand Raven and the other characters better as a result.

Raven woke up at nine in the morning feeling morning sickness. From the baby Raven was going to have. The black-haired woman made some breakfast, which was toast with grape jelly and scrambled eggs with cheese. Raven took a bite of toast and said, "Mmm, smells so good."

When Raven was done, she went to lie down on the couch to take a nap. Raven grabbed a blanket, and a pillow, then laid her head down and fell asleep. 

Meanwhile, Daniel had managed to get out of the ropes. Then he broke the door down and went to the living room. When he got there, he saw his daughter asleep on the couch. Daniel took this chance to blindfold Raven and tied her up. When Daniel was done, he grabbed his sleeping pregnant daughter and walked out the door. 

Soon enough, Jake woke up and saw that Daniel was gone. Almost right then, Jake was ready to break that bastard's neck. 

"Fuck! That son of a bitch! I am going to kill that mother-fucker when I see him! " Jake yelled, pissed as hell. 

(Raven's P.O.V) 

I woke up in the dark. I can't see or talk. All I could do was try to hear where I was. My wrist was tied, so were my legs. I couldn't move; all I could do was sit there and wait for my kidnapper to come into the room where I was. 

I was surprised to hear someone enter the room. I smelled the air to see if I could remember the scent, but I couldn't get anything. I tried to figure out who had kidnapped me, but I felt like my skin was burning. I screamed so loud it echoed, which also hurt my ears. I felt the blood run down my arms, and the cuts burned like hellfire on my skin. 

I was crying, and it hurt so badly. Suddenly, my kidnapper laughed after seeing tears running down my face. Suddenly, I heard a laugh. It was my fucking asshole of a dad. That asshole took me from my kids, husband, mom, sister, brother, and friend. 

I suddenly felt a whip come down on my back. I didn't know I was moved by something that made me stand up as I was being tortured.

I was so badly hurt that I wanted to collapse from the pain. I didn't even notice I was on a table strapped down to it. Soon, I felt sleep overtaking me. Then all I felt was darkness.