Chapter twenty-seven: Josh and Eve forever

(Eve P.O.V)

I woke up and looked to my right to find my peacefully sleeping boyfriend. I then decided to get up and get ready for my day.

I got up, then walked downstairs and looked in the kitchen. After that, I decided to make breakfast. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the ingredients for pancakes. I then grabbed a bowl and a pan to put the pancake dough in the hot pan. While I was waiting for the pancakes to cook, I grabbed my phone and turned on some music to dance to.

Soon I was done with cooking the pancakes. I then set the table and put the food on it. When I was done with that, I went upstairs to wake up my wonderful boyfriend. When I arrived in our room, I quietly opened the door and tiptoed to the left side of the bed to see Josh's sleeping figure, which was cute.

I walked over to him and tried to shake him awake. But, sadly, it didn't work. I stood there for a minute and thought about what I would do to wake him. Just then, I had an idea it was to jump on Josh to wake him up. So I did what I thought when I did it. He woke up almost the second I did it. "What is it, baby? I am tired because I stayed up all night last night playing video games, "Josh asked, looking at me with a tired face.

"Get up, and I made breakfast for us," I excitedly said, thinking about our date tonight.

"Fine, I will get up, but only because you made food," Josh said to me in a sexy sleepy voice.

Josh and I got up from bed to go to the kitchen. We sat and started to eat the pancakes I had made.

"I'm excited about our date tonight. I wish you could tell me where we are going, "I said, smiling at him.

"I can't think it is a surprise but dress nice," Josh said, teasing me.

(Josh's P.O.V)

I'm going to bed at seven o'clock tonight, and I'm nervous about it. I kept running through what might happen tonight. I am hoping she says yes. I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing a dark black suit with a white button-up shirt with a dark blue tie to go with it.

I can't wait for tonight. I checked my side pocket to make sure the ring was still there, and it was. I checked my hair to make sure it was excellent. I hope she likes the ring. I know she doesn't like diamonds, so I got her a pink ruby.

When I was finished, I walked out and saw her wearing my favorite dress of all she owned.

(Time skip at dinner Eve's P.O.V)

When I looked around, I noticed a candle-lit dinner. We were in V.I.P, which was decorated with blue candles and purple roses." I am going to go to the bathroom to freshen up," Josh said, looking sexy as hell.

Suddenly, I heard our song coming on. I then looked to my right and saw a puppy walking towards me with a note. "I got us a puppy; follow her to find another gift-love Josh," I said as I walked outside with the husky puppy in my arm.

To find a trail of rose puddles. I started to follow them. When I got to the end of them, I saw pictures of Josh and me from the day we started dating till now. In the center of the place we first kissed was a note which I opened and it wrote "turn around I have a surprise for you," I did as the letter said. When I turned around, I saw Josh on one knee with a small box in his hand. I looked at him getting nervous. "Josh, what are you doing, baby?" I asked, looking into his bright eyes.

"Eve, I have loved you since the day I met you. We have been through so much together. I have completely fallen for you. So now I am choosing to ask you to marry me and be my forever love? " Josh asked while holding my hand out. 

"Oh my god, baby, yes, I will marry you," I said, holding out my hand while Josh put the ring on my finger, which fit perfectly around my finger.