Chapter thirty-three: Adien's mate

(Adien's P.O.V)

I woke up early in the morning to get ready for the day. My mom was still in the hospital with Daniel. Which means I have to care for my brother and sisters. "Lilith, Kattie's breakfast is made; come and get it before I eat it all," I said. As soon as I did, they came racing down the stairs and grabbed their plates as fast as they could. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, Lilith, I am going out tonight with some friends, so do you mind watching Kattie and Nathen," I asked, leaning on the counter eating. 

Lilith nodded in response. Even though she's my twin, I think of her as my little sister. "Thank you, sis. I owe you one text; I will be getting ready in my room," I said as I ran up the stairs.

Later that day, I had finished getting ready to go out with my friends. All I am doing is waiting for them to pick me up. Soon my friends honked for me outside. I ran down the stairs and went out to the car. 

As soon as they pulled out of the driveway, the new club lit outdance. We walked out of the car and into the club. Suddenly, I was hit by the scent of strawberries, and my wolf woke. Michael went crazy then said, "Mate, mine."

I looked over to where my wolf was smelling, and I saw her. She had long blonde curly hair; her eyes were sky blue. She was wearing a pink long-sleeved dress with ankle boots. She must have noticed my scent and realized I was her mate because she started to walk over to me. "Hey, my name is Elizabeth. I knew I smelt something unique because my wolf went crazy smelling you. Do you want to get out of here and get some coffee or something? "Elizabeth asked, smiling with her beautiful white teeth while taking my hand. 

"That would be great; just let me tell my friends I am leaving," I walked over to my friends and told them I was leaving with my mate. 

"All set, let's go, my love," I said, taking Elizabeth's hand. We then walked to the car. As we were walking, she gave me the keys to her car. We then drove to the coffee shop where my mother used to work before becoming the luna of the pack. We talked while smiling and laughing until we needed to go home. I was going to take Elizabeth to my house since it was late, so I texted Lilith to let her know I was on my way home. 

She responded quickly and told me not to wake Kattie and Nathen. We quickly got to the house, and I found my sister asleep on the couch with a now ten-year-old Nathen in her arms. I walked over to her and grabbed a blanket, then covered her and Nathen up. After that, I took Elizabeth's hand in mine and led her upstairs to my bedroom. "If you want to take a shower, you can take one in. Here It is, the door on the left. I will let you borrow one of my shirts. I will get you a pair of my sister's underwear, and no, I am not a pervert. I want you to have underwear," I said, turning around without looking at her while changing.

"Adien, you can look now because I'm dressed," Liz said as I turned around.

I turned around to see my mate in one of my t-shirts. "You look beautiful in my shirt Liz," I said, hugging her, sending sparks throughout my body while taking in her scent. 

We soon lay down in my bed, wrapping our arms around her waist. Soon we both fell asleep with scents mixed, which felt amazing, my arms wrapped around our arms. 

The following day, I woke up with a knock on my door. I then gently got up and opened my door. "What is it, Lilith? You are going to wake Liz," I asked my twin sister, a little angry from getting woken up so early. 

"I know you were sleeping and all, but we need to leave like now because Daniel is here with tons of demons. Pack everything you can. I will pack the baby's food and clothes. You get food, blankets, drinks, and bathroom stuff. We need to take Elizabeth or kill her since he senses that she is your mate. We need to hurry, "Lilith said, grabbing a lot of suitcases. 

I grabbed everything I was told to get, then I woke Liz up and gave her some comfortable clothes to go in. Once we got everything we had left, I made sure to text grandma to tell her we needed to leave the house and that we were safe.