Chapter twenty-one: The baby

Willow woke up and decided to make breakfast for the family. She went to the fridge and got out the eggs, bacon, biscuit, and the stuff for gravy. As everything was cooking, Willow made some coffee. 

Raven woke up to the beautiful scent of her mom's cooking. Raven looked around to see that her mom was cooking Raven's favorite. "Hey, mom, have you made my childhood favorite?"Raven asked, looking at her mother that she missed so much. 

"Yes, sweetheart, why do you inquire?"Raven's mom replies to her. 

"Just asking, um, mom, can I ask you something," Raven said. Her mom nodded in response. "If I was to say I was pregnant, what would you say?"

"I would say I am happy for you, but this is the last one," Willow said seriously but with a smile.

"I know. I don't know how to tell Jake about it. We talked about having a fourth, but that was talking. I am just scared of how he will react because we have been talking about it. I don't know what to do, mom! " Raven said, freaking out while walking back and forth. 

"Okay, honey, I need you to calm down. We don't want you to make the baby get hurt. Make him dinner and tell him after dinner in a candle-lit bath."Raven's mother said in a friendly tone.

"Thank you for always knowing what to say to me," Raven said to her mom while getting up to hug her.

Later that night, Jake came home to the smell of cheat's homemade and chocolate strawberries. Candles were everywhere, along with rose petals. Jake walked around more to find Raven in the kitchen putting dinner and dessert on the table. 

Raven wore a long high low strapless royal blue chiffon beaded homecoming party prom dress. Jake got up and hugged her, then kissed her softly on the lips. "Thank you for the amazing smells, baby," Jake said to Raven, kissing her neck.

"B-b-baby, I need to do something before we try to continue this, please," Raven said, trying not to moan.

"Okay, what is it that you need to tell me?" Jake asked, stopping his actions. 

"I'm pregnant. I understand if you want to leave me," Raven said, looking down at the floor, about to cry from what she had just said and thinking about it for a moment. 

"Sweetheart, I am not going to leave you. Just because you are having our fourth child doesn't mean I am upset or will leave you. I need you to understand I am never going to leave you, never not in a million years, because I love you and will always love you no matter what, always and forever. " Jake said to Raven, kissing her softly with his arms around her waist.