Chapter eight: the battle part one

Raven was training for the fight that was coming. She was also planning a wedding for her and Jake. There was a lot on her plate that she was stressed about. Jake was training with Raven. "Let's take a break. You need to rest. You haven't slept in a week, "Jake said, putting down his weapon.

Raven suddenly felt tired and started to fall as she passed out. "Raven!!!" Jake screamed as he took her in his arms and carried her to bed to sleep. An hour later, Raven woke up and started to stand up, but she was pushed back down by Jake. "Raven rest, please. You pushed yourself too hard, so you collapsed, "Jake said to Raven, holding her.

Raven laid back down as Jake sat beside her. Jake looked at her and played with her hair. "God, you are beautiful. I love everything about you, "Jake said, putting Raven's hair behind her ear.

Raven woke up at eight o'clock just in time for dinner. Just then, Jake came in with a tray full of food that smelled so good. "Hey, beautiful, you hungry. I made dinner for you," Jake said, looking at Raven.

Raven smiled and took a bite of her steak after some of her potatoes. Jake laughed, "You really must be hungry," Jake said, sitting right next to her.

"I haven't eaten in two days. I was running on energy because I needed to get stronger," Raven said, taking a bite of her steak.

A month later, it was nighttime. Tonight was the blood moon, and the battle on Willow's side was a lot of demons. On Raven's side were Jake, Eve, and Micheala. Raven through a fireball as giant as the sun. Willow grabs it in the palm of her hand and destroys it. "That's the best you can do," Willow said with a bitchy tone.

Willow threw a ten-times-stronger fireball at her daughter. The Raven blocks it with a strong shield that can block any attack. Jake hit his mom with an arrow with poison on it. The hand hit Willow in the shoulder. The poison instantly took effect. It made Willow's powers go away. "Like my poison, Willow Raven helped make it laugh," Jake said, smirking.

"Get them!" Willow shouted as she was holding her shoulder with blood on her hands.

Just then, the demons ran up to Raven's side then started to attack them. Eve used the powers of the trees and plants. Eve manages to damage some of the demons. laughed at this as she was fighting. "This is more fun than I thought it was going to be," Eve said, making her way towards Jake.

"I have a plan that is certainly going to work," Eve said to Jake.