Chapter six: The present Raven will never forget

It was winter, and it was about to be Raven's birthday. But Jake didn't know what to get her. Even though he knew her well. He still didn't know what to get her. So he wanted to call one of his friends to find someone that knows how get information no one else knows. 

Soon, Jake found Raven's best friend in her old school. Her name was Evey. She was fifteen years old. Evey had red hair, green eyes, and white skin. She was shorter than Raven. Raven always said her best friend was dry.

The witch hunter heard the doorbell and opened the door. "Thank you for coming to help me with this, and you are her best friend."

Meanwhile, Raven was getting her hair done. For her night out with Jake. After the hairstylist did her hair, Raven's hair was now purple with blue streaks."Jake won't know what hit him," Raven said, smiling.

Jake was shopping with Eve looking for a ring to give Raven. "It is perfect. She will say yes for sure. Now I just got to make nothing goes wrong on this night out," Jake said, smiling.

Later that night, "Why is he late? It is our special night. We have been dating for six years today, and he is late," Raven said, getting mad. 

All of a sudden, Raven heard Jake and her song come on. "That is weird why our song is on," Raven said, questioning what was going on. 

Just then, Raven saw a video of them playing on the TV. Raven smiled. Suddenly, someone came up to Raven when she watched the video. 

Raven starts to see posters of every picture of her and Jake on their dates. Raven started to cry. All of a sudden, Raven felt someone it was Jake. "Raven Elizabeth Jones, I know I haven't been the best of boyfriends, but one thing is for sure, I am in love with you. Since the day I met you, I have loved you. So, Raven Elizabeth Jones, will you do me the honor of marrying me? "Jake said, kneeling on one knee. 

Raven's eyes filled up with tears. "Yes, I will marry you," Raven said happily.