Chapter 8

We're Against Each Other

Your POV

"They'll be back soon! You won't get a chance to hurt us!" Hayley's screams awoke me from my slumber. I wiped my mouth and groggily walked downstairs, a loud howl waking me up completely. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up and the howl provoked my claws to come out.

"None of this would've happened if you kept your mouth shut Niall! Now I have to kill you and our so called Alpha! Are you mad? She's the reason why we lost Gregg and Katie! How do you have the heart to defend her?" Harry's voice was filled with anger and I rushed into the living room when I heard Niall scream. Luke had stabbed him with a silver knife and seeing him do that only fueled my hatred for him. Foam escaped my mouth as my body filled with rage. I couldn't believe that one of my own had betrayed me and brainwashed our friends to believe that I was the culprit.

"You're dead!" I howled and Luke fell to the floor, cradling his head in his hands. Hayley stood beside me but we all got quiet when we heard an obnoxious roar. A black panther came prowling next to me and I smirked knowing that it was Carmilla.

"New ability?" I asked and Carmilla opened her mouth as if saying yes. Niall stood up from the chair but immediately collapsed, being unable to heal his wound properly.

"We'll take them on, you help Niall." I said sternly and Hayley kneeled down next to Niall, putting her hand over his cut to heal it. I walked over to my easy target but he stood up and swung at me. I effortlessly dodged him and twisted his arm behind his back causing it to snap. Luke cried out in pain but I put both of my palms on the sides of his head and twisted his neck back until I heard a satisfying crack. His now lifeless corpse dropped in front of me and my lips twisted into a sardonic smile.

"She killed one of her own and showed no remorse! Do you really want her to be our leader? Kill her!" Harry snarled and Michael charged towards me while Carmilla attacked Ashton who was trying to impale her. Hayley fought off Halsey and an injured Niall stalled Harry, I could tell Niall was struggling so I thought of a way to hurt Michael. The crazy haired boy was in mid air with his claws out and I huffed when he used his invisibility. He had the abilities of both werewolves and vampires and I knew it'd take me some time to kick his ass. I used my vision as an advantage and I pulled Michael down to the floor with all of my strength, his head hitting the floor with a thud. He quickly got back on his feet and I jumped as high as I could, twisting my body in the air while I gave my leg more power. The blades on the sides of my boots swiped Michael's head off clean and I went off to help Hayley. I swiftly put my arms under Halsey's armpits, putting her in a sleeping hold and I watched in confusion as Hayley broke a wooden picture frame. She grabbed a thick piece of wood and slid it up Halsey's throat, impaling her head but instead of celebrating her kill, she coughed up blood and clutched her stomach. Hayley fell into my arms and I pulled out the silver blade that had went through her body.

"Hayley stay with me! I'll help you just hang on." I gently placed my hand over hers, letting her feed off my health but I pulled away when I felt my veins burn from the silver in her system.

"You can't......it's silver. You'll die if you try to heal me." Hayley rubbed her thumb over my hand and I let tears pour out of my eyes. I lifted her head onto my lap and she coughed up blood but all I could do was watch. I felt helpless as Hayley slowly died in my arms, her breathing became heavy and her grip on my hand loosened but I refused to let her go.

"You'll get what you deserve you bastard! I'll never betray Y/N." Niall slapped the blade from Ashton's hand and he pushed him towards Carmilla before falling to the ground. I slid towards him and his lips curled up.

"Did I do my job correctly?" Niall asked with tears in his eyes. I smiled and nodded while I kissed his hand repeatedly. "You did great Niall, you'll always be apart of my pack." I rested my head on his chest and he shut his eyes as he tiredly clutched my hand.

"Don't forget about me." He said weakly and I stood up from the floor when Harry knocked Carmilla unconscious. I was in an extremely weak state and Harry used it as an advantage by pinning me down to the ground. I was lying flat on my stomach while he pulled my arm far back and pushed his foot on my head. The pressure of his foot on my head became unbearable but just as I almost blanked out, he fell to the floor beside me.

"Silver fucking bullet." Carmilla tossed the gun aside as she frantically searched for clothes. I stood up from the floor and gave her my hoodie to cover up. I did my best to keep on a brave face but I fell into her arms and she ended up crying with me.

"I know how it feels cupcake, trust me." Carmilla choked up when she realized she'd used Laura's nickname on me. She ran inside of her room and I held onto the counter for my balance but slipped on Harry's blood. My head hit the floor and I started to daze off but luckily the door opened to reveal Lauren with seven people behind her. Their jaws dropped open at the scene before them and I wiped the blood off of my face.

"I'm sorry, I'm a danger to all of you. I should go back where I belong." I stepped over all of the corpses and sprinted into the woods, climbing up into a tree when I heard distant voices.

"We need to kill that little girl! She lives a few miles away! All we need to do is walk there, now suck it up and keep on going!" A deep voice shouted, I furrowed my eyebrows when I realized that Camila was the only person who lived a few miles North. I had to get to her before these men could so I quietly walked around the woods and down the empty road until I reached Camila's house.

"Let her go!"

---------------------------------------
A/N: Here's how many people are left.......

Pure Bloods (Vampires):
Lauren Jauregui
Carmilla Karnstein

Half Bloods (Half Vampire/Werewolf):
Zendaya Coleman
Bea Miller

Werewolves:
Perrie Edwards
Tori Kelly
Y/N Y/L/N

Humans:
Jacob Whitesides
Camila Cabello

Relationships:
Jacob & Bea