Chapter 17

Upir In Trouble

Your POV

I was drenched in sweat but I didn't stop running on the treadmill. My feet were burning and my legs felt like jelly but I sucked it up and kept on running until Zendaya came inside the room to unplug the treadmill. She groaned when I began to do pushups and I waved her off, completing more than my usual routine. I was pushing myself over the limit and I knew it, I just needed to see how much I could take before I passed out from exhaustion. I was already powerful and I had already defended my title as Alpha but I had to keep myself going or else I'd start to slack off.

"Fuck!" I screeched as I struggled to do a last pushup. My arms shook in discomfort and I fell flat on the floor, lying on my stomach while I recovered from my intense workout. The odor of human blood grasped my focus and I put my head up, my eyes landing on my girlfriend. Camila had her hand in a fist and I stood up to examine it.

"I don't understand why you push yourself so much. Y/N you're already in shape and you've already claimed leadership, I'm the one who's supposed to be working her ass off." Camila unclenched her fist and I gasped at the sight of her bloody palm. My throat went dry but I ignored my thirst for blood and instead ripped the sleeve of my shirt to wrap it around her hand. Camila had been training super hard to be able to defend herself and not only had she been physically working out but she was also mentally preparing herself for future inevitable situations.

"You look so hot right now......" Camila husked and I swallowed the lump in my throat. She inclined her head until her lips brushed past mine and I stifled a moan by biting my lip harshly.

"I'll heal your hand." I squeaked and Camila smirked, loving the control she had over me. She slipped her hand in mine and I squeezed it lightly, healing it until she could move her hand without feeling any pain.

"Thank you baby, now I need to make it up to you." Camila's tongue licked it's way up from my neck to my earlobe and I shut my eyes at the waves of pleasure I got from her teasing. She let her hot breath hit my ear and I rushed upstairs into my bedroom feeling the need to get away from her before I lost total control. I did a quick workout to keep my mind off of Camila and it seemed to work until she walked into the room, locking the door behind her.

*Smut Warning*

I was dripping in sweat but Camila didn't seem to care as she pushed me onto the bed. She let her finger trace down my abdomen, playing with my sweatpants and I let out a deep rumble. I felt my fangs escape from my mouth so I stepped away from Camila and attempted to avoid any sexual temptations. Camila raised an eyebrow at me and leant down to capture my lips with hers. I moaned into the kiss and I felt my heartbeat quickening. Her hands slowly stroked my waist and it was driving me crazy.

"Camila I can't. Not right now, I'll be too rough." I pulled away completely, making her lift her head. Camila's eyes were dark so I ran a hand through her hair to calm her down.

"Believe me, I want to touch you but I won't be gentle like I usually am. Camila I don't want to hurt you. You know how rough I can get." I gave her a quick kiss and she moved her lips to my jaw, ignoring the words I had said. She grazed her tongue all the way towards my ear causing me to moan. I weakened at her touch and she took advantage of it by taking off the remainder of my clothes. My sexual temptations were getting the best of me and I clenched my fists, letting my claws dig into my palm, waiting for the pain to knock some sense into me. Camila slid her hands into mine, unclenching my fists but I looked away from her.

"Look at me Y/N." Camila said firmly and I frowned. "I don't want you to hold back anymore. I love when your gentle with me but I'm not fragile. It's fine if you're rough with me Y/N, you have nothing to be ashamed of." Camila rolled her hips against mine and I grabbed a fistful of her hair. I moaned and reattached my lips with hers and she moaned into my mouth while she increased her movements. Once I realized what I was doing I instantly let go of her hair but she thrusted her hips into mine and ran her tongue along my bottom lip. I flipped us over, slowing down my pace causing Camila to groan. Camila slid a hand up my neck and gripped my ass with her other hand while she pushed me harder against her. I pulled away again when I felt my fangs pop out of my mouth and Camila let her eyes linger on them.

"Please, baby." Camila whispered before leaning in to kiss me so I retracted my fangs and let her lips touch mine. "Keep them out. Don't hold anything back. I want you." Camila breathed out as I gyrated my hips between her legs. I ripped her shirt open and sucked hickeys all over her chest, letting my fangs scrape her skin. Whimpers and moans left her mouth so I pinned her arms over her head, grinding myself harder on her. I put one hand on her waist pulling her body as close to mine as possible while my other hand still had both of her wrists pinned down above her.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, okay?" I asked as I trailed my hand down her pants, bringing my fingers under the top of her panties, stroking her lightly. Camila couldn't get any words out of her mouth so she nodded in response. Her hips rose and a small whimper left her mouth. I growled and lifted her onto my lap and she looked directly into my eyes.

My tongue instantly entered her mouth and met hers. I moaned and Camila attacked my neck with open mouthed kisses. I snapped open her bra and removed it in a quick motion. I trailed my claws up her back and ran my tongue over her breast.

"Fuck, Y/N!" Camila shouted as her body arched into mine. "Y/N I need.....fuck." Camila couldn't make out any words but I already knew what she needed. I laid her down on the bed and took off her underwear in a swift motion. I pulled the rest of my clothes off and Camila bit her bottom lip, allowing her eyes to roam my toned body. I grinded my body against hers, moaning at the feeling of her warmth pressed against mine. I thrusted my hips and Camila scratched at my neck while she whimpered. I brought my mouth next to her ear sucking on her earlobe causing her to moan loudly.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to make you scream and beg for more?" I asked seductively but Camila struggled to form words and instead broke out into moans.

"Hmmm baby? I didn't quite catch that?" I teased and Camila shuddered under my touch. She parted her lips and groaned in frustration when nothing left her mouth.

"Y/N......" Camila's voice was breathy so I inserted two fingers into her slippery folds. She gasped and tried to catch her breath but I didn't let up. Growls escaped my mouth, the sound of Camila moaning drove me insane so I pushed my fingers in and out of her at a faster pace. She was gasping and the bed was scraping across the wooden floor soon erupting into creaks when I moved faster. Camila began to whimper so I put my mouth on her neck again, gently scraping my fangs against her skin. Camila knew that I wouldn't bite her so she pulled me into her, forcing my fangs to scrape her skin even harder.

"Do it please. I want you to bite me." A high pitched moan left my mouth at her words and I sunk my teeth into her. Camila's walls clenched around my fingers and I quickly retracted my fangs, soothing the wound with my tongue. I collapsed beside her and she pressed her body against mine, caressing my face with her thumb.

"I never knew how much you were holding back, I'm glad you let it out on me." Camila sighed dreamily and I nuzzled my head into her neck as I pulled the blankets over us.

"I love you." I spoke before she could causing her to smile. "I love you too."