Chapter 20

Our Love Is Never Ending

Your POV

Lauren had her head resting on my lap and I giggled when she puckered her lips. I bent down and gave her a quick kiss, causing the biggest smile to take over her face. She kept her eyes closed and slowly put a finger over her lips, tracing the part I had kissed.

"This isn't our first time kissing-" The vampire cut me off by putting her lips on mine and I moaned when she put her right hand on the back of my neck. After a few seconds of holding our breaths we both pulled away, raising our eyebrows at each other.

"Those feelings are still alive, don't you feel them too?" Lauren sat upright, straddling me by putting her legs on both sides of mine and I laid back, letting my eyes wander.

"The sparks? The pleasure that sometimes gets too much to handle? The way my heart kickstarts when we kiss each other? I do feel it, even after all this time. It really is amazing how in love we are, I just hope we don't fall out of it. It'd get a bit messy if we did." I found myself leaning towards Lauren with every word I spoke and she took notice of it too. Her lips touched mine but she pulled away, not giving me a chance to kiss her. I shuddered when Lauren's lips landed on my cheek and I grew weak with every kiss of hers. Laura was right all along, now I understood what she meant. Lauren was a weakness of mine but she also gave me the power and mentality to move forwards.

"You make me feel powerless at times. For instance, whenever you kiss or touch me I can't move away. When we used to fight I'd feel weak because you made my anger come out. You cause the emotions I have to show, you know how to pry yourself into my heart. You can read me like a book and I don't know whether to hate you for it or love you for it. You can tell when something's wrong but you can also tell when I'm lying which can be a weakness and a strength. You knowing the times I need help means I can rely on you. You sensing that I need motivation only makes me strive to get my goal accomplished and I lean on you so much that you've become my biggest enemy and the love of my life." I swooned Lauren with my love confession and by looking at her facial expression I noticed that now she wanted more than just one kiss. With her lip drawn down, left eyebrow raised, and eyes flickering green to bright red, I sensed her desperation for my touch.

"Y/N you're my everything and I wish I could say more but right now you look so damn irresistible and all I can say is that I love you." Lauren closed her eyes, successfully calming herself down and I rested my head on hers.

"I'm sorry. I'll move on eventually, all I really need is a way to get away from everything that reminds me of her. Being in this house doesn't give me any chances to let go either, this house is holding all of my memories." I guiltily kissed Lauren's cheek and she moved beside me, shouting for everyone to come downstairs. Sofia was the first one down with her face in a book, Carmilla angrily stomped down the stairs, and Zendaya and Beatrice argued amongst each other.

"Hey." Lauren spoke firmly but both girls kept going at it. "Hey! Sit down!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and everyone sat down where they were. Lauren rolled her eyes and I glared at each girl until they took a seat on the couch.

"Y/N and I were thinking about moving to a new place where we could start our lives over again but of course we wouldn't want to leave without you. So would you girls be willing to make a change?" Lauren put her elbows on her lap as she held her head up in her hands and I glanced at Sofia hopefully. She closed her book and cleared her throat, hesitantly making eye contact with me.

"It's obviously been hard for us to move on from our past loved ones and I don't object to the idea of moving. I actually think it's a good idea. We all need to get away from our daily reminders of the past, it's time to let go. Since we're living for eternity we might as well start off back on a clean slate and we shouldn't ever name people from our past but remember them for as long as we live." Sofia pushed up her glasses so they'd be at the very top of her nose and Carmilla raised her eyebrows at the younger girl. We all glanced at each other but Carmilla was the only one who laughed at Sofia's wise words.

"That whole emotional speech was very unnecessary. I'm willing to move but only as long as we go someplace where weed is legal." Carmilla carelessly slid back into her comfortable position and I dismissed her innappropriate comment.

"Sofia's right but I feel instead of letting go completely we should take on Mike and Clara's legacy. We should find more people like us and train them like we were trained. We should help the lost causes of werewolves and vampires that are still held captive in the hunters group. Let's use our time wisely. We might have too much time on our hands but these victims don't. Let's save our own before they get brainwashed." I stuck my hand out and everyone piled their hands on top of mine. Sofia shook her head in disbelief while Carmilla smiled proudly.

"Here's to all our adventures that are yet to come! This is to our impaired judgment!"