Chapter 18: The First Time

I unlocked my door & Paul followed me in. My flat was quite small. It would be called an efficiency in America. It had small bedroom separated from the rest of the room by a half wall. The rest was a living room/dining room/ kitchen combo. The only pieces of furniture were the small two seater table, the small settee, and the bed. I thought the settee would be the most appropriate place for the moment, so I lead Paul over there.

"Your flat is nice" he said.

"Thanks" I said. I was now feeling slightly self-conscious mixed with anticipation.

We sat down on the settee and Paul wasted no time pulling me close & starting to kiss me again. He leaned me back slightly against the arm of the settee and leaned his body against mine, never breaking our kiss. His hands started to roam, down my arms. Then along my sides and up to cup my breasts and knead my nipples through the fabric of my dress. I had my arms around his back and was touching what I could reach. His warm back beneath his shirt. His firm muscles in his shoulders and arms. He felt wonderful and I was starting to feel an ache between my legs.

"God, you're beautiful, Anne" He said slightly breathlessly. "Can I see more of ya?" he asked still feeling along my completely clothed body, his hand now under my dress caressing my ass.

I nodded and lightly pushed him off of me so I could stand with my back to him. "Can you do the zipper?" I asked turning my head slightly so I could see him as he was still sitting on the settee.

He hopped up quite fast and started on his task. As he unzipped my dress, I pulled the straps to the side so the dress slid down my body. I gingerly stepped out of it, kicked off my shoes and turned back to him. He was busy staring at me appreciatively, so I grabbed his hand and led him over to the bed.

As we reached the side of the bed, I said "It's your turn" and I started to unbutton his shirt. I wanted to see him, all of him. I slipped his shirt down his arms and reached to run my hands down his mostly smooth chest. I wasn't a big fan of a hairy chest, but he had just a spray across his chest and a thin line that went down his belly. He pulled me into another kiss, this one quite a bit more urgent. As he was doing this reached behind and undid my bra, quite efficiently. He must have had a lot of practice. I would have to ask him about that...later.

The bra fell the floor & I was only in my underwear. Paul sat down on the bed and pulled me between his legs. My breasts were now eye level for him as he caressed them & kissed them. Then he sucked on one nipple as his hand was rolling the other nipple between his fingers. My body was really responding him now, I started to move my pelvis into him wanting more.

I pushed him down all the way on the bed and laid my full length on him, kissing him. I could feel him, very hard, positioned perfectly to where I was aching. I began to rock against him.

"Oh, god. Love" He said turning to the side so he could undo his belt and pants. He pulled a condom out of his pocket, then he rolled his pants down his legs and rejoined me. His penis now very erect, straining against his underwear. I couldn't resist reaching down to touch it. He bucked a little against my hand, then reached to pull down my underwear down. He put his finger between my legs and gently stroked me. I arched against his hand, I was nearly ready.

He pulled my underwear all the way down and resumed stroking me with more pressure in response to my movements, until my orgasm crested and I was shaking and feeling such intense pleasure.

As the orgasm ebbed I pulled down his underwear, ready to have him in me. He sat up a little to remove his underwear all the way. Then he reached for a condom, and rolled it on. Then he laid down between my spread legs and entered me, a little frenzied. He felt so good, smooth and quite large. It did not take long, as he was moving so fast.

He collapsed on me, breathless. When he caught his breath, he rolled to his side so he could pull me against him, spooning me and putting one hand on my right breast.

He said "Sorry love, it was a little fast. You just get me so worked up". He kissed behind my ear.

"Do not apologize. It was wonderful!" I said turning towards him to kiss his mouth.

We laid that way for quite some time, kissing and lazily exploring each other's bodies, legs and arms tangled. After a while. He said "Do you think...would it be all right...if I could stay here tonight?"

"You'd better" I said teasing him & kissing him. We fell asleep that way, tangled in each other. I was out like a light, exhausted and completely satisfied.

I was awoken early in the morning by Paul running his hands up and down my back, caressing my ass. We made slow lazy love, the urgency having passed. We fell back asleep shortly after.

I woke up again with a start. Oh, god it was my first day of school! I looked over at the clock. I still had an hour until I had to leave, thankfully. However, that meant I needed to get ready. I gently disentangled myself from Paul and headed to my small bathroom.

I got dressed in a knee length skirt & white shirt (the school uniform). I regretfully went over to Paul, who was still deeply sleeping, to wake him up.

I sat next to him on the bed and said his name while gently shaking him. He opened his eyes and smiled at me "Morning, love".

"Morning" I said, kissing him gently. "I've got to go. It's my first day at the art college." Grinning at him. "You're welcome to stay as long as you like."

"All right, as long as you stay with me" pulling me down against him.

Quite a few minutes later, I pulled myself away from him "Can't be late. Though It's very temping. I'll see you tonight?" he and the rest of the Beatles had another performance scheduled at the Cavern.

"I would be quite offended if I didn't see you. I'm not sure I can wait that long" he said giving me puppy dog eyes.

"You're impossible, Paul McCartney" I said laughing at him & giving him one more quick kiss and gathered my school things heading for the door.

"Have a good first day of school, Miss O'Sullivan. Study hard and make good marks" he said in a proper English accent.

"I will. Bye, Paul" I said, laughing as I went out the door.