Chapter 49: Revelations

I caught up with George in the hallway, he was smoking a cigarette. When he saw me, he started to walk away again.

"Stop George, please talk to me" I pleaded.

He turned around and looked angrily at me "I haven't heard from you in what, 18 months? You never even said goodbye. And now you want to talk to me?"

"I'm sorry George, I never would have left without saying goodbye if I could have helped it"

"What? We're you kidnapped and taken to a place without telephones or post?" I shook my head no, and he was not happy with that response. "I thought we were friends Anne. My best friend besides the guys. No matter what happened between you and Paul, I thought you cared for me like I did you"

"George I did care. I do care" I wasn't sure how to make him understand.

He just shook his head and started to walk away again. He got to the door and then turned around and came back "What about the baby? Paul said you'd cheated on him and the baby was someone else's. I never believed it, but Paul was so bloody pathetic I dropped it"

"Oh, the baby was Paul's all right, but I lost it 2 weeks after I left." My eyes started tearing up by the combination of my memories of losing the baby and how angry George was at me.

He softened a little and pulled me into a hug. "Christ, Anne. I'm sorry about the baby. I just don't understand this at all"

I pulled away from him and said "I know, but I can explain it all. Tonight. Can you come over to the house? I'm going to ask the other two as well. I have something you need to see that will explain everything. I promise"

"Ok, Anne, but it better be a damned good explanation" He said. I could tell he was still angry with me, but he had softened a little.

"It will George, it will be life changing I hope." I hoped with all of my heart that it would be life changing.

We walked back to the studio together. When John saw us, he asked. "All made up"

"Somewhat. Actually, Paul and I were wondering if you and Ringo wouldn't mind coming by the house after the studio? We have some interesting news to tell you"

They were both agreeable to it. I went up to the control room and sat with George Martin. He was happy to see me at least. A couple hours later Brian Epstein came up. He was very surprised to see me.

"So you're the reason Paul asked me about marriage licenses." I nodded. "That's good. I'm glad you've worked things out. However, the press may have a field day, when they find out."

"Yes, well don't they always? When it comes to the Beatles?"

"Yes, you are quite right."

I then asked him to come over after the session as well, and he agreed. After they'd finished for the day, we headed over to our house. I got them all something the eat, and then I told them the truth about where I'd come from.

"What I'm going to tell you will seem crazy, but I have proof. Paul already knows what I'm going to say. He's known since early 1965." Paul nodded and I continued. I was born in 1998, not 1943." I definitely got some crazy stares from the guys then. "Please let me explain and show you the proof before you stop listening"

I then started at the beginning. Meeting older Paul, finding our picture in a book, traveling back in time, meeting Paul and falling in love, being swept back to the future, losing the baby, and finally returning back to Paul.

There were quite a few eye rolls and stares at Paul that said "Is she serious", but they stayed quiet while I told my story.

"The burden of being from the future is knowing what is going to happen. In 2015 the only people in this room that are still alive are Paul and Ringo." I said matter of factley. "On August 27, 1967 Brian will die from an overdose from mixing pills and alcohol. On Dec. 8th, 1980 John will be shot and killed by a crazed fan. On Nov. 29th, 2001 George will die from cancer caused by smoking for so many years." I then got my computer out and placed it on the table. "I'm not saying these things to be morose, but I want to change this if I can" I turned the computer on.