Eyes

Your View
Time to do a little work around the house. I walked over to the closet and put on my winter clothes. As I walked out the door I could feel that something wasn't right. I grabbed the shovel and looked around.
No one's here. Or so I thought, for soon I saw a dark mass moving away from my window. I slowly snuck up behind them with a snowball in my hand and *wham*.
I had hit them from behind. I heard a yelp and then the sound of a person falling. I looked over and saw a man with chestnut brown hair frozen on the ground, struggling to get up. I ran over to him.
"Are you okay?" I asked while extending a hand. He looked up at me and reached for my hand with a trembling one.
"Yeah, I'm o-okay," he said in a trembling voice. I helped him up and saw he was still trembling. I smiled at him and invited him into my house.
"A-are you s-sure about t-that?" he asked through chattering teeth. I looked at him and said,
"It's fine. Plus I can make us some cocoa." He looked at me and his eyes lit up. He nodded, and I led him back into my house. We took off our coats and placed them into the closet. I led him into the living room where he sat on the couch. I went into the kitchen and prepared the hot cocoa. When I came back with the two mugs he was still shivering. I set down the mugs and wrapped a blanket around him. He looked up with a surprised look.
"You look cold." I said. He snuggled into the blanket and beamed at me.
"Thank you." He said cheerfully while smiling. We both sad back and enjoyed the hot cocoa. I took a closer look at him over the rim of the mug. He seemed to be pretty gentle and harmless in nature.
"I don't mean to pry but..." I said. He looked up at me. "What were you doing by my window?"
He blushed and looked down at the mug in his hands. He then looked up and said in a shy voice,
"I was t-told to look for someone." I looked at him and tilted my head
"Who?" I asked. He simply shook his head.
"I d-don't really know," he answered. Seeing the confused look on my face he said, "My b-boss wanted me to look for a girl with (hair length) (hair color) hair who wears a pale yellow scarf."
I was a bit shocked. That was my description. "Why does your boss want you to find this girl?" I asked calmly.
He shook his head once more. "With my b-boss I can't be certain. All I know is that he wants to find her."
He looked at me helplessly, and I sighed, "When did he meet her?"
"Some time yesterday evening-"
"Did your boss have almost white hair and lavender eyes?" I asked interrupting him. He looked at me with a shocked look before saying,
"Yes h-he does," I sighed once more and said,
"Then I'm the one you're looking for." I got up and went to the closet and pulled out my pale yellow scarf. His eyes widened with surprise. He jumped up and went over to me and took my hands in his. He looked me dead on in the eyes and said,
"Please come with me to meet him." I was stunned. After a moment, I swallowed and nodded.