Laughing & Crying

Your View
At one, Hungary and the others arrived to pick me up. Though, for whatever reason, Switzerland came too. I think he mentioned something about watching out for his sister Liechtenstein. We walked through the town. We laughed a lot and talked a lot too. Soon we found ourselves at the shopping center.
"Let's go to this store," said Switzerland, pointing towards a gun shop.
"Ve~. How-a about this-a shop?" Suggested Italy, who pointed over to a pet store. There were some adorable kittens in the window.
"No, this one," Seychelles pointed to a swim gear shop.
"But what about this one?" Taiwan said as she motioned towards a store full of cute stuffed toys. Belgium nodded in agreement.
"Why don't we let (f/n) decide?" Hungary said. The others agreed. I thought it over. I noticed that Liechtenstein was looking at a certain store.
"How about we go to the ribbon store?" I said. Liechtenstein looked at me and smiled. The others soon agreed.
Once inside we all started picking out ribbons to try. Hungary and I even managed to get Switzerland to try a ribbon. He was fuming but before he could protest, Liechtenstein said she liked it on him. Soon, each of us, including Switzerland, had a new ribbon. Mine was a pale yellow ribbon which matched my scarf.
We continued walking from shop to shop, each of us gaining a new bag along the way. After a while we all stopped at an ice cream store. It was so good. I left the others to go get some napkins. When I came back Hungary was stressed out.
"What's wrong Hungary?" I asked. She whipped around and said to everyone,
"We have to go, NOW." We all stared at her.
"But-a why?" Italy asked.
"Belarus," was all Hungary said before the others jumped out of their seats. They grabbed their bags.
"We'll take her to my home," stated Switzerland. Hungary and the others agreed. Hungary grabbed my hand and we were off. After walking for a minute I ventured to ask,
"What's going on?" Hungary answered me,
"Belarus is coming to get you." I was stunned. I didn't even know a Belarus.
"Who's that?" I asked, still a bit in shock.
"She's Russia's little sister, and she is obsessed with him." Belgium answered.
"She wants to marry him," continued Taiwan.
"She is-a known to-a break-a anything that-a gets in her-a way," Italy stuttered. He was trembling a bit.
"We have to hurry," Seychelles said. The others began to move faster. We tried not to run in order to not draw attention to ourselves. But soon I felt my heart starting to act up. It began to beat irregularly. My vision started to go a bit hazy. I started to slow down but Hungary and the others told me we had to keep moving.
I tried but it was getting really hard to do so. Liechtenstein soon noticed my failing condition.
"Are you alright?" she asked, her voice sounded nervous. The others slowed down enough to see I was wheezing a bit.
"Are-a you okay bella?" Italy asked as he patted my shoulder. I couldn't answer. My heart was moving to fast one second and too slow the next. It was so painful.
"I'm... fine..." I lied. The others could see it but they didn't question me. We kept going.
As we were crossing the street Liechtenstein and I fell behind a bit. We waited for the light to change so that we could cross. Once it had we began moving. I heard a strange sound, like a car on a race track. I glanced to the side and saw a white car speeding towards us. Inside was the same lady I saw the other night, the one with long hair. I pushed Liechtenstein towards the others. Switzerland caught her and looked at me with a questioning look.
I heard a scream and then everything went black.

Switzerland's View
I caught Liechtenstein. I looked towards (f/n), preparing to question and lecture her when I heard a scream and then a crash. A white car hit her and sped off. Something landed at my feet. I looked down and was horrified.
It was the sunflower necklace that (f/n) had worn. It now had a large crack running through it. I heard more screams and shouts. I looked onto the street to see a color I disliked.
A deep crimson red was now painting the street. I looked towards the source. There, lying face down in the street was (f/n). Her hair covered her face. She wasn't moving. I ran over to her as some of the others began calling for an ambulance.
No pulse. I began CPR. Nothing. Again. Nothing. I began another round.
"You. Will. Not. Die." I said as I tried to keep her heart going. Finally I got a pulse. Just as the medics arrived. They loaded her into an ambulance. I spoke with the police. Hungary, Italy, and Liechtenstein went with the ambulance. Belgium and the others also spoke with the police.
I took out my phone and called Germany. I would rather have him tell Russia than me.

Russia's View
I had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. The time that elapsed since I called Hungary felt far too long. I looked towards Germany who had stopped yelling. The others noticed too. He was on the phone. He wore a horrified look on his face. He soon turned the phone on speaker. We all listened very intently.
"Please repeat vhat jou said Switzerland." Germany stated. We all stared.
"Didn't you hear me, there was a hit and run." Switzerland said. I felt my body stiffen. Switzerland then continued, "(f/n) was hit by Belarus." I felt my heart drop. The other countries present were silent, all wearing looks of pure fear.
"Is... Is she alright?" Asked Germany.
"Her heart stopped, but we managed to get it going again. The medics wouldn't tell me much since they had to hurry her to the hospital." He then choked out, "God... there's blood everywhere." Switzerland sounded as though he was in shock.
"Are jou heading to the hospital?" Germany said. He held one hand over his eyes.
"Yes, it's the (hospital name) Hospital. I'm heading there right now with Belgium, Taiwan, and Seychelles. Hungary, Italy, and Liechtenstein are already there. Please pass along the message to Russia." With that Switzerland hung up.
I put my elbows on the table and placed my face in my hands. I felt despair hit me. The other countries stared. Eventually we all got up and began rushing to the hospital.
On the drive there, only one thought was running through my head;
"Please be alive."