After Party Surprise

Your View
It was past midnight when the party broke up. The whole affair may have been quite chaotic, but I had a lot of fun. Russia and I began to talk to each other about the party while heading back to the hotel.
"You had fun, da?" He asked. I looked to him and smiled.
"I had a lot of fun. Hungary and I are going to go shopping with a few other countries." I answered. He looked at me with a questioning look as he then asked,
"What other countries?"
"Liechtenstein, Italy, Belgium, Taiwan, and Seychelles." I answered. He smiled when he heard that. I then asked him, "Were you worried?" He blushed as he answered.
"Нет (No)," He held my hand. I snuggled into his arm and giggled a bit.
As Russia and I arrived at the hotel I noticed a lot of people were gathered at the entrance of a hotel across the street from ours. Russia held my hand as we peered through the crowds to see what was the cause of the noise.
It appeared to be two women. One had short hair and was rather... busty. The other had long beige hair and gave off a scary aura. The long-haired one seemed to arguing with the manager of the hotel who was trembling in fear.
I felt Russia's hand squeeze mine painfully. I looked up towards him, and saw a look of terror on his face. He pulled me back towards our hotel. He rushed me inside our room, quickly making sure that no one was in the hallway, before entering and shutting the door. He then proceed to lock and barricade the door.
"Russia..." I said with a little uncertainty. He looked in my direction and shook his head. He then rushed over to me and pulled me into a back-breaking hug. I felt a little shocked as I felt him tremble. I tried to calm him but to no avail. All I could do was let him hold me close as we went to the bed.

Russia's View
I couldn't believe that she was here. I didn't mind if it was big sister Ukraine trying to find me... but little sister Belarus... (visibly shivers at thought) was something I couldn't handle. If she were to find out about (f/n)...
I held my precious sunflower closer as she slept in the bed next to me. I couldn't bare the thought, it made me feel ill. I was in for a long week and a half.