Welcome Back

Russia's View
It is my last night here in France. I find myself walking the streets trying to find something to take back as a souvenir to my sunflower. I looked to the shop to my right. A stuffed toy perhaps? I shook my head. Continuing with my walk through this street I looked at more shops. Chocolates? No. Flowers? No. A bottle of wine? No, not even I would want that.
I sighed and turned around to begin heading back to the hotel when something caught my eye. I walked over to the window of a store, and lying in front was the perfect gift. I felt a smile tug at the corners of my mouth.
"This will be perfect."

Your View
For the first time in a week, I felt happy. Today was the day Russia was coming home. As I waited anxiously at the airport for his arrival my thoughts turned to the hospital. Would the results be what I feared? I shook my head, it simply couldn't be. My health had not changed in years, the doctor had said back then that I was unlikely to ever suffer from this again. But, if it's back... I can only imagine the worse. 
As these thoughts continued to flow I noticed a certain tall Russia coming out of the exit with his bags. I smiled and ran to him tackling him with a hug. He was surprised at first but then pulled me into a tight embrace. When he loosened his grip up, I looked up and saw a very loving gaze look back.
I buried myself in his chest and said, "Welcome home." He chuckled and gave me a squeeze.
"Thank you sunflower," He said. He kissed my forehead and then said, "It is good to be home." 
After that we got into my car and drove to my house. I had decided to make him an early dinner in celebration of his return home. I put on my apron and began to cook while Russia sat in the other room relaxing. Then the phone began to ring. I asked Russia to watch the food while I went to answer the phone. I went into another room and took the call.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hello, is this Miss (f/n) (l/n)?" said the female voice on the other line.
"Yes," I responded.
"Miss (l/n), I'm afraid I have some troubling news for you." 
I felt my heart stop when I heard what the woman said. When she finally hung up, I dropped the phone as I sank to the ground, and sobbed, putting my face in my hands.

Russia's View
I had been relaxing in (f/n)'s cozy home when the house phone began to ring. She asked me to watch the food while she went to answer the phone. I smiled and took over the cooking while she went into another room to answer the phone. The food she had been cooking smelled wonderful, I simply could not wait to try it. And perhaps after that I could giver her the gift.
I heard a sound. It sounded like something had been dropped, followed by a heavier thump.
"Sunflower?" I called. I heard no response. I felt my blood boil when I heard the soft sounds of sobbing. I ran into the dimly lit room and found my sunflower weeping on the ground.
I felt something odd, my chest felt like it was about to burst, as I continued to watch and hear the sobs of pain.