New Sisters?

A/N:  This chapter takes place like a week, week and a half, after the previous chapter.

Your View
I woke to the sound of running feet, yelling, and things moving about.
I began to stir and sat up. I looked around and found myself in an empty bed. I looked around the room but couldn't spot Russia anywhere.
I turned and hopped off the bed. Putting my slippers on I looked to the clock on the wall.
7 am.
That's rather early, especially for a Sunday, for all this commotion.
After I changed, I walked out the bedroom, and I went through the halls till I found Lithuania and the other Baltics running about the kitchen and dining room. I walked over to Lithuania and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Wah!" He yelled as he jumped with a fright. I jumped a bit too and yelped. I placed my hand over my chest, trying to calm my heart down. Lithuania turned around and immediately began apologizing.
"I'm sorry Miss (f/n). I'm just nervous." I tilted my head and asked,
"Is something going on?" Lithuania looked at me with a shocked expression, as did the other Baltics who stopped what they were doing. All three began to stare at me.
"What?" I asked, feeling a bit self-conscious. They exchanged a glance and then nodded. Lithuania then grabbed my hand and led me off to the sitting room. Once inside I asked him once more,
"What is going on?" He gulped and then began to say,
"Mr. R-Russia's sisters are c-coming." My eyes widened. I had never met them in person, save for being hit by Belarus, but I had heard from the other countries that they were strange. But what really got me was the idea of seeing Belarus again.
I'll never forget that look of pure hatred she gave me when she was in the car. The thought of in made my chest hurt. I looked to Lithuania who was shaking even more than I was.
Tension and nerves hung thick in the air. I felt so jumpy, my heart was pounding like crazy.
I felt an arm go around my neck. I squeaked and fainted. Letting the darkness overtake me as I heard a shout.
My heart can't take all this stress.

~Time Skip~
I felt someone tap my face with cold but gentle hand. My eyes fluttered open.
A worried Russia is what greeted me. I found myself on the floor, Russia holding me in his arms.
"What happened?" I asked. I sat up a bit.
"I just hugged you from behind and you fainted sunflower." Russia said. I then remembered what had happened. I felt a blush appear on my face.
"Sorry for worrying you..." I mumbled. Russia wore a gentle smile and patted my head. He then helped me up. I grabbed his sleeve. He gave me a questioning look.
"I need to ask you something." I said in a quiet voice. I felt quite nervous. I guess it was evident on my face because Russia gave me a gentle kiss and said,
"Da, that is fine. But first, let us go somewhere else." He then led me to another room. We sat on the couch, and Russia put his arm around me.
"Now," he said, turning to me. "What did you want to ask, sunflower?" I suddenly felt shy, but I still managed to ask,
"Is it true that your sisters are coming?" The smile left his face. He sighed, placing a hand on his forehead. He then looked at me and answered,
"Da." I felt faint once more. Maybe Russia felt that because he then said, "You don't have to meet them if you do not want to." 
I shook my head. I need to get over this fear. I need to at least make an effort to get along with them, after all, they'll be my sisters soon too.
"No Russia, I'm going to meet them." I said as confidently as I could. Russia looked rather surprised. He pulled me into his embrace and said,
"I'd rather you didn't." He said. I could understand his reasons. But still.
"They can't be all that bad." I said, Russia didn't look all that convinced yet. "And I've only ever heard about them from the other nations. Can you tell me about them?" I asked. He thought for a moment and then nodded. I snuggled closer to him as he began to tell me about them.
"I have two sisters, big sister Ukraine, and little sister Belarus." He took a deep breathe then continued. "Big sister Ukraine is very nice and very caring. She loves things like flowers and milk. When we were little, she always tried to take care of us, keeping us warm. She gave me her scarf to keep warm." He then touched the scarf around his neck in a very loving way.
"See, she doesn't sound all that bad." I chimed. He nodded with a smile, but that smile soon disappeared.
"Da, but it is little sister Belarus that I worry about. She is very pretty, but she is very scary." He shook a little at the thought, not that I don't blame him. He then continued, "She keeps trying to marry me, even though I keep saying no."
"Why does she do that?" I ask gently, seeing that this was probably a touchy subject. He simply shook his head.
"I do not know sunflower." There was silence for moment before Lithuania burst through the door saying,
"Mr. Russia! They're-" He was cut off by a cheery voice saying,
"Little brother Russia~ I've come to visit you~!