Chapter 1 - That name...

*Year 2015*

Sophie's POV

This was it. I was finally going to audition for a once in a lifetime experience. Hi, I'm Sophie. I'm a 25 years old american dancer. I moved to the UK when I was 15 years. I have a passion for dance. 

You must be asking what is that 'big audition' I was going to right? Well, I was gonna audition for the chance of being a backup dancer for the World Tour of one of the biggest boybands at the moment, The Wanted. 

But there was a thing I was afraid of. I was gonna see him again. After 6 years I was gonna see Jay Mcguiness again. He used to be friend. Used. Until one day he left without any explanation and didn't talk to me again. It was after a year while I was watching TV that I saw a music video, ''All Time Low'', that was the song. I was watching it and I recognized him. He just left and forgot about me. Just like that. 

And here I am now, sat in this chair waiting for my name to be called. I was so nervous, but I knew that as soon as the music starts I'll be as confident as always. Dancing is the only thing that keeps me alive. I show all my emotions through dancing. I've always done that. 

The door opened and a girl walked out with a big grin on her face. Of course, she just met The Wanted. ''Lauren?'' a tall man called from the doorframe. A blonde girl got up from her seat and walked in the room. It had been like that for half an hour already. Girls walking in and out. Ten minutes later Lauren walked out, but she didn't look as happy as the previous one. She must've forgotten her routine or something. She wiped a tear away and kept walking. I followed her with my eyes. 

''Sophie Clark?'' I heard someone, I looked back at the door and the man was looking around. ''Yeah?'' I asked. ''Your turn'' he said before walking back into the room. I took a deep breath and got up from the seat. I walked towards the door. I held the doorknob and turned it around to open the door...

Jay's POV

God I was so tired. Some of these girls were pretty good dancers, but there were others that I didn't even know how they took some courage to audition like that. There was a blonde girl danving by now. She was doing so good until she forgot the next steps of her routine. She must've been nervous. We akes her if she wanted to start again but she just shook her head, took her bag from the floor and ran away. 

''Well, that was awkward'' Tom said and we all nodded. ''Who's the next one?'' Max asked to big Kev. ''Sophie Clark?'' he said looking at the list on his hands. That name. ''Who?'' I asked him before getting up from my seat and walked towards him. He gave me the list and I saw it. Sophie Clark. It was right. 

''Do you have a picture of these girls?'' I asked and he nodded before walking to his seat where there was a big folder. He walked back to me and gave me the folder with a confused look on his face. I looked for her name and that's when I saw the picture. It was her. ''What is it mate?'' Tom asked me and I shook my head. ''Nothing'' I said before giving the folder to big Kev. I couldn't believe it. She was auditioning for this. She was here. 

Years ago I left Nottinghamshire, changed my number and didn't talk to her anymore. I was so stupid. I just thought that was the best way to go. It was gonna be so hard for me to say goodbye and I just left. But maybe she wasn't mad at me. Maybe she didn't care. Maybe.

I sat back at my seat while big Kev walked to the door. ''Sophie Clark?'' I heard him calling. ''Your turn'' he said after a while before walking back into the room closing the door behind him. I just stared at the door waiting for it to open. Seconds later I saw the doorknob turning around. The door opened and... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'M BACK! xD Hello there! Finally I posted this =))) So, this was just like an introduction. Just gotta tell you, the next three or four chapters are gonna be about their friendship back to those years. It's gonna start on how they met on 2007.

Hope you like this! And I really hope you give this as much support as you did with ''Summer Love'' =) 

So, vote for this, leave me some feedback, and add this to one of youtr reading lists maybe? =) 

Love you, J ;) xx