Chapter 17 - NYC

Sophie's POV

We got to the hotel where we were gonna stay for this week before going back to London. We got in the lift up to the 8th floor where our rooms were. Jay and I got to our room and I put my luggage in the corner of the room and sat on the bed. "So what's your schedule for this week?" I asked Jay and he looked up from his suitcase to me. "Tomorrow we have an interview, on wednesday we're performing on a TV show, then on friday we have the gig, and Then we're leaving on sunday" he said and I nodded.

I got up from the bed and went to take a shower to go to sleep after. When I got out of the shower, Jay was already asleep on one side of the bed. I smiled as I saw his mouth a bit opened and his chest going up and down with every breath he'd take.

I put on my PJ pants and a white tank top. I laid down on the bed and wrapped one arm around Jay. He moved a bit but kept sleeping. At least that's what I thought, cause seconds later, after I closed my eyes, i felt his lips on my forehead. I smiled at his gesture and got even closer to him. Minutes later I fell asleep.

*Three days later*

I went out for a bit to get the drinks for a little party we had on one of our rooms. It was literally little this time. Just us, Nano, big Kev, and Nath told he had invited someone else, I don't know.

I walked into the lobby with a box full of bottles. A girl was waiting for the lift, I saw as she got into the lift and as soon as she saw me walking faster she stopped it and the door opened again. "Thanks" I sighed in relief. "No problem" the brunette girl said smiling. I swear I'd heard that voice before. "What floor are you going to?" she asked me. "8th" I said. And she presses the '8'. "Aren't you gonna press your floor number?" I asked. "I'm going there too" she said and I nodded.

The doors opened and we made our way through the hall. She was walking next to me. I stopped in front of Nathan's room and knocked. She was still next to me so that's when it hit me. "Wait, you're that someone Nathan invited right?" I asked and she nodded shyly. We were interrupted by the sound of the door opening. Nathan wrapped her arms around her right away. "Nice to see you, Soph, would you like some help with that big box?" I joked since he'd ignored me completely. "Oh sorry" he said before taking the box and walking into the room.

"Guys, the drinks are here, I mean, Sophie's here" he said and I hit him playfully on the arm. "And there's someone else I'd like you to meet" he said and he called the girl 'Heather'. We all stared at Jay as soon as we heard the sound of glass hitting the floor. His jaw dropped. I frowned confused.

Jay's POV

"And there's someone else I'd like you to meet" Nathan said. "Heather" he called. I felt weak as soon as I saw her walking into the room. What the fuck was Nathan thinking? What the heck was she doing here? By that time I hadn't noticed I'd dropped the glass I had on my hand. All eyes were on me, except for Heather's, she was looking down at her feet. Nathan knew her! Why did he do this? Solhie was here for God's sake!

"Bird?" I woke up from my thoughts with a waving hand in front of me, I looked to my right Tom was looking at me confused. "I'll clean this up, excuse me" I said before going to the little kitchen to grab something to clean the mess. I felt the presence of someone so I turned around and there she was. Sophie. She had a pretty concerned look on her face. "What was that Jay? Are you okay?" she asked and I nodded faking a smile. "You know how clumsy i am"' I shrugged and chuckled and gave me a little peck on the lips and walked away.

I cleaned everything up and went back to the kitchen. "Mate?" I heard Nathan from behind me. I turned around and faced him. "Are you gonna explain to me why the hell Heather is here?" I asked getting angry. "Relax ok? After she went the day, you know, we started talking a bit, and well, we started dating, and--" "YOU WHAT?" I raised my voice a bit enough so the others couldn't hear us. "Relax okay? She's a nice girl" he said. "Just be careful okay? Sophie's here now, and I don't want Heather near me" I said and he nodded looking down. "So, you two are dating now?" I asked him still in disbelief. He nodded looking up. "What about--" "I still love her" he replied cutting me off knowing exactly where I was going to with that question.

We walked back into the room and all the boys were drinking. Sophie was talking with... Well... Heather. I sighed and went towards her. Should I tell her who this girl is? What will she do when she finds out? I thought about it and made my decision. "Soph can i talk to you for a moment?" she looked up and nodded smiling...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HELLO AGAIN!! ^.^ Double update this Siva Saturday! Isn't that awesome! But OMG! Heather is back! :O but she's dating Nathan now! Oh God... Remember in "Summer Love" when Nathan said he'd been with some girls in those three years without Joanna, but any of them was like her... Well, Heather was one of those girls... XD

Thanks for reading!

Love you, J ;) xx