Chapter 12 - Heather

Jay's POV

''Shit. Shit. Shit'' I kept telling myself walking around the room. ''Babe, who was that girl?'' the brunette asked me. That really got into my nerves. I gazed her. ''I'm not your fucking babe! I don't even know who the fuck are you!'' I shouted and she stood there in shock. ''I'm Heather, don't you remember me? We spent the night together, and it was--'' ''SHUT UP!'' I shouted cutting her off, I didn't even want to hear what she was about to say. I had sex with her, oh my God. Sophie just told me she liked me and I had sex with a stranger. 

''Jay? Is everything okay?'' I heard Nathan from outside before seeing him walking into the room. His eyes went big as soon as he saw the slut, sorry, Heather, in the room. ''Who is she?'' he asked me before looking back at her. She smiled and walked towards him. ''I'm Heather, nice to meet you'' she said and I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Nathan raised his eyebrows and looked at me with a questioning look. ''Uhm, Heather, I think it's time for you to leave'' I said. ''But'' ''GET OUT OF HERE!'' I yelled and she shook a bit before picking up her clothes and going into the bathroom to get changed. 

''Are you gonna tell me what happened here?'' Nathan asked me. I just collapsed in my head and put my hands on my face. ''God Nath, I screwed everything up'' I said. He sat on the bed. I looked at him. ''Sophie told me she liked me'' I said. ''That's good mate!'' he said and I sighed. ''I guess not?'' he forrowed his eyebrows. ''Just as she told me that, the fucking slut you just saw, came and hugged me, and Soph saw everything'' I said a bit loud, we were cut off by the sound of someone clearing their throat.

We looked to where the slound came from. ''Uhm... Here's your shirt'' she said avoiding my eyes. ''You can keep it, i don't want it'' I said and she looked at the shirt and then me. ''I'm sorry if I caused any troubles here, I didn't know, I gues that's why you kept calling me Sophie last night'' she said before turning around and start walking away. ''What?'' I asked her. ''Last night, you called me Sophie loads of times, I thought it was something you used to do, like call girls with other names or something'' she said. ''Oh my God'' I said and buried my face in my hands. ''Well, I better go'' she said and walked out of the room. 

''I'm gonna try and call Soph, maybe she'll answer'' I said and Nathan shrugged. He patted my shoulder and walked out of the room. I dialed Sophie's number. It rang several times and nothing. 'She'll never forgive you, Jay' I told myself. I got up from the bed and got into the shower. Maybe I could relax a bit there. I knew that was imposible though. 

Nathan's POV

I couldn't stand seeing Jay like that. I'd gone through that before with Joanna. Not like that, but he had helped get through this breakup, I should help him too. I know Sophie wouln't want to talk to him, but I'll try to convince her. I texted her telling her to come online so I could talk to her via Skype. After some minutes she gave in and came on. 

''What do you want Nath?'' she asked me. ''Well, hello'' I said and she chuckled. ''Sorry, Hi'' she said looking down. ''Jay told me everything that happened'' I said. ''Oh... If you want me to talk to him, I won't, seriously, no'' she said. ''Come on, Sophie, He's really hurt, he even shouted to that fucking slut'' I said making her chuckle with the slut part. ''He was crying, he didn't even know who she was, he was drunk last night'' I said with a pleading look. ''Why are you doing this Nath?'' she asked me. ''What?'' I asked innocently. ''You know, don't look at me like that'' she said and I smiled. ''Well, if you talk to him, I won't'' I said and she looked down. 

''Sophie'' I said and she looked up. Her eyes were now all watery. ''Listen to him, he's your best friend, you could tell if he's lying or not'' I said. ''Ok'' she whispered. I heard her but I wanted to make sure. ''What did you say?'' I asked. ''I said ok! I will talk to him!'' she said and I smiled. ''Thank you'' I said. ''Jay's lucky to have you'' she said and I smiled. ''He's like a brother, and he's helped me too'' I said and she nodded. ''What are you waiting? Talk to him'' I said. ''Dude, chill out!'' she said with her american accent. I chuckled. 

''I'm gonna take a shower, cause I look like a mess'' she said. ''Yes, you do'' I said chuckling. She kept her face straight. ''Do you want me to talk to him or not?'' she asked seriously. My smile fade away as soon as I heard her. I nodded quickly. ''Then shut up, i'll take a shower, and then I'll call him, I promise'' she said. ''Ok, then'' I said. ''Bye'' she said. ''Bye'' i smiled before logging off. ]

Sophie's POV

I got out from the shower. I dried my hair a bit with my towel, put some shorts and a tank top. I took my phone and sighed thinking if this was the right thing to do. I gave in and texted him. I couldn't speak to him just through the phone. I had to see him. 

To Jay: ''Can you log on skype? I wanna talk to you, S''

It was a matter of seconds before i saw Jay on my screen. ''Sophie I--'' ''Let me talk first'' I said cutting him off and he nodded. ''i don't know why you did that, I know I let you go without saying nothing, but I didn't know you were gonna get over me that soon, but i guess you have an explanation, so I'm listening'' I said and he sighed before starting. 

'' Yesterday I was mad at me, cause I thought I had lost you forever, I shouldn't have kissed you like that, and then I started drinking, I ended up in a bar near here, I got drunk, and the last thing I remember was that girl on the bar, but I didn't think I was actually going to do that, until this morning'' he said looking down. ''I'm such a jerk, I'm so sorry, Soph'' he said looking up meeting my eyes. I could tell he really meant what he said. I bit my lip. I saw a tear running down his cheek. 

''Jay'' I said giving him a warm smile. He didn't smile back though. ''I don't deserve you'' he said and I shook my head. ''Don't say that, it was a mistake okay? We weren't anything anyways'' I said and he smiled a bit. A fake one, I could tell. ''I forgive you, Jay'' I said and this time he actually smiled for real. ''Are you serious?'' he asked and i nodded. ''I missed you'' he said and i smiled. ''I missed you too, believe me'' I said and he chuckled. ''So... what are we gonna do now?'' he asked  ''What?'' I asked confused. ''Like... Us?'' he said. ''I don't know, I guess we should take things slowly from now'' I said and he nodded. 

''Jay, we have rehearsals in half an hour, get ready'' I heard someone saying. It sounded like Nano. ''I have to go, I'll talk to you tonight, okay?'' he asked. ''Tonight when? Remember you're at New York, five hours Jay'' I said and he sighed. ''Well, I'll text you when I get here, and we'll see if you're awake'' he said and i nodded. ''Bye'' I said and he smiled. ''Bye'' he said. Maybe we could work this out...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: WHATUP! Thanks for reading my fanfic guys! I love you all so much!

Tomorrow I'm starting college, so I won't be updating that much. I'm gonna try my best to write the next chapters as soon as possible. Luckily for me, I have my best friends by my side! They's studying medicine too, fuck yeah! xD 

But yeah... Keep voting, reading, leaving feedback, and adding this to one of your reading lists... i appreciate all your love!

Love you, J ;) xx