Chapter 18 - Who is she?

Jay's POV

"So, what's up? Why did you want to talk with me?" Sophie asked me when we got to the kitchen. Should I tell her? Should I say the girl she's been talking to is the same girl she saw months ago all over me? "Jay? Is something wrong?" I woke up from my thoughts with the sweet sound of her voice and her scent. I shook my head and smiled. "i just wanted to be alone with my girl for a bit" I said before giving her a sweet kiss. She smiled and blushed. "Oh, we're blushing now Clark, aren't we?" I joked and she hit me playfully on the arm. She gave me a quick peck, held my hand and walked me to where the others were.

We spent the night talking, drinking, playing some games taking shots. I went to the kitchen and found Nathan there. "Hey" he said. I was still mad at him, I mean, how he dares to date that whore? I almost lost Sophie because of her. "Hi..." I said. It came out basically like a whisper. I wasn't feeling like talking to him at the moment. "Are you mad at me now?" He asked and I shook my head without saying a word. He sighed. "Nath, how do you expect me to react?" I asked. "Give her a chance, she's a nice girl, and she was truly sorry about what happened between you two" he said. "Right" I replied before going to the fridge to get another beer.

"You and Sophie weren't even together when that happened" he said. He was actually right. "The only reason why Sophie is with you right now is because of me" he said. "How come?" I asked. "Remember she didn't wanna talk to you back then, and she did it just because I pleaded her cause I knew you didn't mean to do that" he said. "Why can't you just be happy for me? I finally found someone after Joanna" he said. "I guess I should be happy for you" I said and smiled a bit making him smile too. We gave each other one of those man hugs.

"Does Sophie know who she is?" He asked me and I shook my head. "I think it would be better if we just forget about that, I don't think she'd be so happy if she knew who Heather is" I said and he nodded in agreement. He then patted my back and walked out of the kitchen.

I rested my hands on the counter and took another sip of my beer. "Who is she?" I heard her. Sophie. I turned around and she had a confused look on her face. Shit. She heard us?

Sophie's POV

I was about to walk into the kitchen to get a coke, when I heard Jay and Nathan talking. "Does Sophie know who she is?" I heard Nathan asking. Who are they talking about? I thought. "I think it would be better if we just forget about that, I don't think she'd be so happy if she knew who Heather is" Jay said. Heather? What did she have to do with all of these? Who was she?

I hide behind the wall as soon as I noticed Nathan was about to walk out of the kitchen. I walked in and saw Jay's back. He took a sip of his beer. "Who is she?" I asked and he jumped a little and turned around. "Who is Heather?" I asked again and his eyes went wide. "Sophie" was the only thing he said. "Tell me, who is Heather? Why don't you want me to know?" I asked and he looked down. I walked towards him and lifted his chin up a bit since he was way taller than me, so he was facing me now. I looked straight into his beautiful baby blue eyes and asked him again. "Who is she?"

He sighed before speaking. "Remember months ago? When you told me you liked the kiss I gave you at the airport when you rejected me?" He asked and I nodded. "Remember there was this girl on my bedroom" he said. Wait. She? She was that slut? Oh my God. "Heather was the girl yo hooked up with that day?" I asked angrily. He nodded and I just turned around and walked away. I heard Jay calling my name but I didn't turn around. "Soph? Where are you going?" Siva asked me but I didn't answer. I turned my gaze to her. Heather. She frowned and I just rolled my eyes and walked out of the room.

I got to my room. Our room. I collapsed on the bed and buried my face on the pillow. That bitch. Heather is the slut. How did she dare to come here? How the fuck could she date Nathan? He's Jay's mate. What the fuck? I woke up from my thoughts with the sound of the door. He was here.

I felt the bed shaking a bit, meaning he had sat on the bed. I lifted my head and saw Jay's back facing me. He had his face buried in his hands. I crawled towards him and hug him from behind. He wasn't pleased with her presence. You could notice that. I couldn't be mad at him. He put one of his hands on mine. "Sorry for reacting like that earlier" i said and he shook his head. "I should've told you who she was for the very first moment you saw her" he said.

"Don't worry about it" i said and kissed his cheek. "Can we stay here for the rest of the night? I don't wanna go back there, they mist have loads of questions about my behavior before" i said and he smiled and nodded cupping my cheek and giving me a sweet peck on the lips. We just got into bed and cuddled. He even started singing to me. I fell asleep with the most perfect sound of the world. The sound of my perfect boyfriend's voice...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HELLO! OMG! I'm so sorry for making you wait so long for a new chapter... You know 6 days is a long time for me. But I've been so busy with college! I can't even get inspired... But I hope you liked this chapter... Idk...

Thank you s much for voting for my fanfic, for leaving me feedback and for adding this to one of your reading lists... Means a lot to me!

Love you, J ;) xx