Chapter 33 - Who's getting married?

Sophie's POV
I see them running through the glass, smiling to myself as the one on the left goes faster as it gets to the bottom of my window. Typical London, the sky falling out with all the rain coming down from it, and this is all I can do until Jay and the boys come home with lunch. The last drop of water hits the bottom of the window and I can see the day turning a bit brighter, still gray, but not raining.

I see the people out on the streets closing their umbrellas and walking slower now. I chuckle as I see a little boy splashing his feet on the dirty water on the streets, and what looks like his sister looking at him in disgust, while his mother is struggling to close her girl's umbrella, kinda reminded me of mom when we got here the first time. "SOPH WE'RE HOME!" i hear Jay calling out from the front door, which gets me out of the trance I was.

"Hey angel" I hear that sweet voice I love so much, I turn around and walk up to him to kiss him. He cups my face and frowns, "why are you crying?" He asks, I didn't even notice I was crying. "Sorry, I was looking out the window, and I saw something that made me remember mom and Logan, I didn't notice I was crying until you mentioned that" I said chuckling a bit. He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Anyway, what did you bring for lunch?" I ask him while he's looking for something around the room. "Lunch?" He asks clueless, "yeah, lunch, you were out buying lunch" I say and he raises his eyebrows as if remembering something, "oh! Right! Lunch... Uhm, Nath is coming over with that in like 10 minutes" he says still looking for God knows what. "Then what were you doing out there all that time?" I ask him, "Tom wanted to get everything ready for Kels" he says and Now I'm confused, "for Kels? What?" I ask him sitting on the couch next to the window. "Shit" he curses himself. "James..." I say cautiously, "fuck it, you're not supposed to know this, cause well, you're a girl and Kelsey's friend, but Tom is proposing to her tonight" he says as fast as he could without hesitation. "WHAT!? OH MY GODDD!" I say all excited and he outs his hand over my mouth to shut me up. "Relax" he says and I nod breathing slower now.

After he trusts I'm completely relaxed and I won't scream my lungs out, he lets go and sits with me on bed. "Please promise me you won't say a word Soph, I wasn't supposed to tell you, but I was so distracted looking for my phone," so that was the thing he was looking for, I think with a smirk on my face, "that I didn't know which words were coming out of my mouth" he finishes and sighs. "I promise Jay" i say softly and he smiles.

"I wanna help you out wi--" "No, sorry Soph, but if Tom finds out I told you, he won't trust me anymore" he says and I nod kissing his cheek and hugging. "My lips are closed then" i say. I wonder when Jay will ask that big question to me, I have no doubt he's the one. I have no doubt I want to spend the rest of my life with him, only him.

"I can't believe they're getting married" I say and he chuckles, "I know, who thought that weird and crazy couple would get married?" He says, "who's getting married?" I heard Nareesha's voice from the door, we both look at each other and Jay bites his lips as in not knowing what to say. "My cousin" I say hesitantly, "what cousin? I thought you didn't have any cousins" she says and I shake my head no, "i meant here, I have no cousins here, but I do have some back in the States" I say and she nods taking it all in,

"now i get it, sorry for walking in like that, but i was walking to the bathroom and i couldnt handle listening your conversation, Honestly I thought you were talking about Kels and Tom, cause Seev to--" "did he tell you?" Jay asks her and she bites her lips nodding, "oh my God, that bloody bastard" he mumbles and we both laugh. "He trusts me, so you both know?" She asks and we nod, "so that's really what you were talking about...?" He asks again looking at us with a smirk on her face. We both know and she burst out laughing.

"I think we should tell Tom" she says. "No way, now he won't tell us anything!" jay complains. "Come on baby, we wanna help him" I say and he sighs laying down with his head on the pillow. He sits up and takes his hand under the pillow and when he sighs I know he just found his phone which makes me laugh inside. Nareesha shakes his head and then agrees with Jay with the no telling Tom.