Chapter 14 - New Dancer

Sophie's POV

I walked out of the airport with my luggage. I looked around the crowd and there he was waving at me. I smiled and walked towards him. "Hey Nano" I said hugging him. "Hey" he replied. "Come on, the boys are on soundcheck right now, I'm gonna take you to the hotel and they we'll go there" he said an I nodded in agreement. He took my luggage and we got into the van. Soon enough we were at the hotel. He took me to my room, luckily I didn't have to share with the other dancers, don't get me wrong, I love them, but I love to have my own space.

I took a quick shower and changed into more comfy clothes since I had to dance in a while. As soon as I finished brushing my hair there was a knock on the door. I went to open it and Nano was there. "Ready?" he asked and I nodded. I grabbed my bag, shoved my phone and the keys there. I walked back towards Nano and closed the door behind me. We then got out of the hotel and got into the van once again.

Twenty minutes later we were already there. Nano opened the doors for me and I shot him a smile to say 'thanks'. "Here" he said turning to the right through a big corridor. I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. I was so excited to see Jay's reaction.

While we were approaching to the stage, you could hear the boys singing and then laughing, normal coming from them. We were already backstage, to the side, I smiled as soon as I saw them. "Hide there" Nano said pointing at a curtain. I nodded before doing as he said. I hide behind the curtains and I heard Nano applauding as soon as the boys finished singing. "That was awesome guys, now you should do it without jokes" he said getting a bit serious. Yeah right, as if they'd do that. When do they take anything seriously?

"Where were you though? I thought you were gonna be here with us?" I heard Tom asking. "I was at the airport looking for the dancer replacement" Nano said. "Oh, how is she?" this time was Max asking and I could tell he had a smirk on his face, thinking about getting 'that girl' already. "Well, just see it for yourself" Nano said. "Could you come out here, please?" he yelled. With that I got out from behind the curtains, revealing my face first and then completely.

Jay's POV

I took out my phone from my pocket to check if I had texts from Sophie. "Could you come out here, please?" I heard Nano yelling. There was a silent for a minute, but I didn't pay too much attention until Max poked my arm taking my attention to him. I looked at him with a "What?" look on my face. "Dude look" he whispered pointing at his right with his eyes. When I turned around I was shocked. He had a shy smile on her face. Her beautiful green eyes looking right to mine. I could feel a smile growing on my face.

"Hi guys" she said a bit shyly. All the boys smiled and ran towards her to hug her. I chuckled at the view in front of me. After they pulled apart, they all turned their gazes towards me. I walked slowly towards her and hugged her, as tight as I could. I'd missed her so much. "Jay" she whispered and I pulled apart. Maybe I hugged a bit too tight.

"I called her yesterday after we talked, and she accepted my offer, so she's the new dancer, welcome back Sophie" Nano said. "Thanks, Nano" I said. "You should thank her, she's the one saving the dance routine, that would have been a mess" he said and I nodded smiling returning my gaze towards Soph.

"Well, Sophie has to go with the dancers to rehearse a bit with them, and you have to keep going with the soundcheck" Nano said and I hugged Soph once again before walking back to the center of the stage.

After an hour we went to our dressing room to start getting ready. "Guys, ten minutes" Big Kev told us and we all nodded. But being ourselves, we went out fifteen minutes later. The crowd was awesome, screaming and singing all the lyrics. And Sophie? Oh my God, Sophie. She was wearing black skinny leggings, a black jacket, her hair was up in a straight long ponytail. Her makeup was all dark with red lipstick. I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

After we finished the gig, we met some fans. "Are you coming Bird?" Max asked me. They were going to a pub, but I had another idea. "I don't think so" I said and he frowned before closing the van's door. I went back and waited for Sophie in the corridor. I soon heard some voices and then the girls came walking through the hall. I soon looked for Sophie. There she was. I grabbed her by the wrist since she hadn't seen me. She turned around to see who had grabbed her wrist.

"Hey, what are you doing here? I thought you w---" she was about to say when I pulled her closer to me and cut her off pressing my lips against hers. She was so surprised she even jumped a little and dropped her bag. I then felt her arms going around my neck, I smiled through the kiss and wrapped my arms around her waist. Some seconds later we pulled apart breathless. I saw as she bit her lower lip with a small smile on her face.

"Wanna go and grab something to eat?" I asked her and she nodded. I bent down and picked up her bag before handing it to her. I held her hand. She looked down at our hands and then to my eyes. I smiled and she soon blushed a bit and smiled. "Let's go" i said and started walking with her by my side...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey there... Hope you like it...

Love you, J ;) xx