Chapter 13 - Don't cry for me Argentina

*ONE MONTH LATER*

Jay's POV

Today we were going to South America to keep going with our World Tour. First stop: Argentina. ''HOLA ARGENTINA!'' Max yelled as soon as we got out of the airplane. We all laughed and kept walking. After we got our luggage we went out and met some fans that were as usual, waiting for us outside. We took some pictures and presents before big Kev called us cause we had to go. 

''Nano, aren't you coming with us?'' Max yelled at Nano who was talking to two of our dancers. ''Go on boys, we'll meet later'' he replied and we both shrugged before going into the van to go to the hotel where we were staying. Big Kev gave us all our keys to our rooms. i collapsed on my bed as soon as i walked into the room.

And if you're asking yourself. Yes, Sophie and I have been trying to work things out between us after the little accident a month ago. We don't call ourselves a couple yet, cause basically we didn't want to start like this, each one of us on one part of the world. But we talked everyday. She was feeling a lot better now. As I was thinking about this I fell asleep since I didn't sleep well last night. 

I woke up with a familiar sound. A knock on the door. I got out of bed and opened the door, Tom. ''Nano wants to see us at his room to start planning our schedule for South America'' he said. I nodded before going back into the room, put on my shoes and then walk out again closing the door behind me. We got to Nano's room and all the boys, except for Nath were gathered at the table. ''Where's Nathan?'' Tom asked. ''I just called him, he'll be here in a second'' Nano said and I nodded before sitting next to Seev on the table. One minute later there was a knock on the door. Max got up from his seat and went to open the door. He soon came back with Nathan by his side. 

''Now that we're all together'' Nano started before telling us the exact order we were doing our gigs and the countries we were going to visit. We already had this conversation back in the UK, but after a month, we could have forgot some things you know? especially me. ''So that's it'' Nano said and we all nodded in agreement. ''There's another thing'' he added. ''What?'' Max asked. ''Today we lost two of our backup dancers, they were sisters and they had some family stuff back home, so they had to go back'' he said. '' And basically, they were two of the principal'' he said. ''And what are we going to do?'' I asked. 

''Don't worry, I'll take care of it, I have some ideas'' Nano said. ''What ideas?'' Nathan asked. ''Just go to your rooms and have some rest, you need it, we have soundcheck tomorrow morning'' he said and we all sighed before walking out of the room. We all said good night and went to our rooms. It wasn't that late actually. It was just 7pm, but we were already very tired. I took my phone out of my pocket. Yes, I had a phone, haven't lost it. Yet. 

To Sophie: ''Arrived two hours ago. Are you awake?, J ;) xx''  I texted her, and seconds later I had her reply. 

From Sophie: ''Yeah, Just finished watching a movie, wanna talk? ;)'' 

I smiled. But as much as I wanted I had to sleep, I was way too tired. I replied apologising to her. She replied telling me not to worry about it and to have a good night sleep. I smiled and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then went back to the room, took my clothes off, leaving in just my boxers. As soon as I touched the pillow, i fell asleep.

Sophie's POV

After I said wished Jay good night, I went to the kitchen to get a snack. I know it was midnight, but what the hell? I was hungry! I looked everywhere for something, but found nothing that I actually wanted. i just grabbed a cereal box and pour milk on it in a bowl. I went back to my room and put another movie on my TV. I was so glad i didn't need my crutches anymore. My ankle was perfect by this time. I even danced the other day perfectly. Before I could press the 'play' button on my remote, my phone went off. I looked at the caller ID, unknown.

''Hello?'' I asked when I picked it up. ''Sophie?'' a familiar voice said on the other line. As soon as I recognized the voice I frowned confused. ''Nano? What happened? Did something happen to Jay?'' I asked worried and he chuckled. ''No, not at all'' he said and i sighed in relief. ''Then what is it? Why are you calling me?'' i asked. ''We lost two dancers, and I remember Jay told me your ankle was fine already, I wanted to know if you knew the choreography and if you were willing to come join us?'' he asked. I was shocked. ''W-what?'' i asked. He tried to repeat it but I cut him off. ''I know it'' I said. ''I remember all the routines, I can do it'' I said. ''Really? Oh my God, thank you so much Sophie'' he said relief and I chuckled.

''Does Jay know about this?'' I asked. ''No, I told the boys i had some ideas for the replacement, but I didn't tell them about you'' he said. ''Don't tell him, please, I wanna surprise him'' I said and he laughed a bit. ''Alright, I'm gonna book you a fly to Argentina for tomorrow morning, I'll send you the information'' he said. ''Alright'' I replied. ''You better start packing'' he said and I chuckled before saying yes. ''Alright, See you tomorrow'' he said. ''Ok, Bye Nano, and thanks for the opportunity'' I said. ''Thank you for saving me, it was going to be a mess'' he said. ''Well, good night''  he said. 

After I hung up I could resist but put a big smile on my face. I was going on tour with the boys. Not the whole tour of course, but One month and a half is good, isn't it? Plus, I'll have some time with Jay. After I ate my cereal, I put it in the sink and walked back to my room. I got a suitcase and opened my wardrove. This was going to be a long night packing...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello! =) Don't have much to say actually... So thanks for reading again! =D I really appreciate it! and I hope you're enjoying the story! I have a Nathan fanfic waiting to be released after DWM ends by the way... I'll post the plot in one or two weeks... The people that follow my IG, already know this information, but i'll post the official plot later... 

Keep voting! leaving feedback! and add this to one of your reading lists!

Love you, J ;) xx