Chapter 16 - Back in town

*End of the tour*

Sophie's POV

Finally we were back in London. That was an awesome but pretty exhausting experience. I was in the van with the boys, since Jay insisted in taking me home from te airport. "Here" I said and the driver stopped in front of my flat. I got off the van and Jay followed me to the front door. I got my keys and opened the door. "We'll talk tomorrow ok?" Jay asked me an I nodded smiling. We could talk or he could stay, but we were so tired, all we wanted to do was sleep like there's no tomorrow. He hugged me and kissed me gently on the lips. "Bye" he said. "Text me when you get home" I said. "Yeah mom" he sighed and I smiled. I saw him as he walked away and they drove off. I walked into the flat and everything was intact, at least.

To Logan: "I'm home... When is your next day off? It's been a while, I miss you :/ xx"

I texted him before taking ny clothes off and jumping into the shower. After I got out, I went back to my room and put on some clean clothes. I laid down on my bed and my phone buzzed. Two messages.

From Jay: "I'm home, gonna rest a bit and then I'm going to Seev's flat with the boys, wanna come? J ;) xx"

From Logan: "Today I have the day off and I don't have homework either, where would you wanna meet? :)"

I replied To Jay first telling him I was gonna meet Logan. And then I went to text Logan back.

To Logan: "Could you come to mine? I'm way too tired to get out of here now :) xx"

Seconds later he replied with a 'yep' and I went to the kitchen and got some Nachos & cheese sauce and went back to my room to put a random film on the TV. Soon enough there was a knock on the door. I opened it just to reveal a very happy Logan behind it. As soon as he saw me he wrapped his arms around me. "I've missed you" he said squeezing me, seriously, I think if I was an orange, I would've been juice already. I chuckled before pulling away from the hug.

"Come on" I said leading him to my room. He laid down on one side, and i laid down on the other. We took the bowl full of nachos and put in between us. The movie started but we actually didn't pay attention to it. "So, how was it? Did you like it?" he asked me about the tour. "It was unbelievable, seriously, amazing!" I yelled and chuckled. "I'm so glad you finally had the chance to do what you actually love" he said and I nodded. I had worked as a waitress, secretary, zumba instructor, but never as a backup dancer. And not just a 'backup dancer' THE wanted's backup dancer. They were the hottest boyband these days.

"And what about Jay?" he said poking my arm making me blush. "He's--" I was cut off by the sound of my phone going off. I picked it up and saw the callet ID. Jay. "Talking about the king" Logan whispered and I hit him playfully on the arm before picking up the phone.

"Hello?" I said. "Hey Soph" Jay said. "What is it? Did something happen?" I asked. "No, actually I got some news and a question" he said and I frowned. "What?" I asked curiously. "Well, Nano called us and told us we have to go to New York next week to do another gig" he said excited. "Wow, that's nice, what's the question then? Do I have to dance again?" I asked a bit annoyed. As much as I loved it, I was kinda tired at the moment. "No, I was wondering if you wanted to come with us, just as my girlfriend, Nareesha and Kelsey are coming too" he said. "Are you serious?" I asked. "Yeah" he chuckled. "ok" I said a bit excited. "Ok, I'll call you tomorrow babe" he said. "Alright, Night" I said and he hung up.

"What was that?" Logan asked me. "Jay asked me to go to New York with him, the boys and the girls" I said and he smiled. "Well that's cool, he better not touch you though" he said serious pointing at me. "oh shut up" I said smiling but soon my smile faded away. "What is it? Shouldn't you be happy?" He asked me. "Yeah... It's just, i don't know why, I feel like something's gonna happen there, something bad" I said and he frowned. "Stop being paranoid" he said smiling wraping an arm around me.

Yeah, I was his old sister, and he was the one that took care of me most of the time. We loved each other. We were inseparable. I rested my head on his shoulder and jept watching the film. I still had that thought on my mind. Why do I feel like this? Stop it Soph.. Nothing's gonna happen...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HI! Been a while huh!? I've been busy with college, sorry... This is like a filler chapter... I'm gonna update on monday i think? :)

Love you, J ;) xx