Chapter 15 - L-O-V-E

Jay's POV

The next day after going to an interview we had the rest of the day off so I had an idea for me and Sophie. I called Nano to tell him I won't be at the hotel all day. After I hung up, I rang Sophie. "Hello?" Hse picket it up. "Hey Soph, could you get ready by five in the afternoon?" I asked. "Why?" she asked. "I just wanna spend some time with you" I said. "Alright, I'll get ready by then" she said and I smiled. "Ok, I'll pick you up later" I said. "Ok" she said before saying goodbye. I hung up and started setting all the things up.

After some hours I went back to the hotel to start getting ready. I got into the shower. And then went back to the room and got ready. I looked at the clock. 4:55pm. I walked out of my room and walked through the long hall. I took the stairs since Sophie's room was just a floor down from mine.

I knocked on her door. "Coming!" I heard her yelling from inside. I started looking around the hall, the walls were painted red. I was cut off with the sound of a door opening and when I turned around I saw Sophie standing there with a dark purple dress on, that by the way it looked perfect on her. I lifted my eyebrows not even knowing what to do. "Are you gonna stay there watching me all night or?" she asked and I returned my gaze to her and chuckled a bit, I think I was blushing too. "Come on" I said before taking her by her arm and leading her to the elevator to get out of the hotel.

"So, where are you taking me?" she asked while we were in the cab on our way to our first destination. "You'll see" I said and she rolled her eyes and looked out of the window. I held her hand and she looked down to the pair of hands together, she smiled and kept looking out of the window.

The cab stopped. I got out of the car first and then helped her out. "What is this place?" she asked as we started walking into the little theater. I did some research and found out they were doing a little dance performance here. Tango. I know Sophie loves tango, and since we were in Argentina, why not?

We sat in one of the tables and waited for the show to start. "Jay, what are we doing here?" she asked. "Stop it with the questions, you'll see" I said smiling and she sighed. Soon enough the stage was now lighten up, and two dancers came to view. The music started playing and the couple danced right away. Sophie didn't take her eyes off them. She was admiring every step they took. She had a big smile on her face, telling me I did the right thing by bringing her to this place. And this was just the start.

Sophie's POV

That performance was totally perfect. Tango had always been one of my favorite dance styles. After that amazing show, we walked out of the place and started walking down the road. We did a bit of turns and then Jay stopped. "What is it?" I asked. "I think we're lost" he said. "What?" I asked concerned. "I think we took the wrong street" he aaid. "Oh my God, Jay" I said. "How are we getting back to the hotel now?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I think if we go through this park we'll get to the right street" he said. "Are you sure?" I asked and he shrugged. "Let's just try" he said and I sighed before following his steps. As we were walking down the little road on the park, some little lights started to turn on with each step we took forward. I frowned until we took a last step and the last lights went on just to reveal a table with two chairs on each side, a bottle of champagne, two cups and two plates. "What is this?" I said looking at Jay. "Surprise" he said smiling. I looked back at the table and admired the view in front of. I couldn't believe he had done all that just for me.

He pulled my chair back so I could sit on it and then he took his seat. A man came to us and gave us our dinner. We soon started eating and we just chat a bit and laughed remembering the old times and all the things we did back then.

"Soph" I heard Jay saying, I looked up so now I was looking straight to his eyes. His beautiful baby blue eyes. "Yeah?" I said. "Uhm... Ever since I told you how I felt last month, we became... We started, you know, being more than those friends we used to be" he said before taking a big breath. You could tell he was so nervous. "The thing is that, I never asked you officially at least, so I wanted to know, if you... Would you be my girlfriend?" he finally asked and I smiled. "of course" I said and he smiled right away.

After some minutes we started walking back to the hotel. But at the end we decided to call a taxi since we were a bit tired, and we noticed we actually didn't know where we were.

We got to the hotel and we were walking through the hall where my room was. He was holding my hand, and I rested my head on his shoulder. "Jay?" we heard someone calling from behind us. When we turned around we saw big Kev in front of the door of his room. "Yeah?" Jay asked. "You better get some rest tonight, we're leaving at six in the morning and it's almost midnight, so not fun you two alright?" he said pointing at both pf us. I just felt my cheeks getting warmer in embarrasment.

Big Kev walked into his room and it was just Jay and me once again. We got to my door and looked at each other. He leaned in and I just closed my eyes waiting for the touch of his soft lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his curls making him smile a bit between the kiss. After we pulled apart, we kept our foreheads together and smiled at each other. "You better go and get some rest" I said and he pouted. "You heard big Kev, I'll see you tomorrow" I said before giving him a little peck on the lips and open the door...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Crappy chapter... I know... But I've been kinda busy with college, and I feel tired every fucking minute now... But whatever, hope you liked it...

Love you, J ;) xx